Learned

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 4hearts

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 09:24 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What have you learned about yourself from this pregnancy?
What have you learned from this board that you may not have known before?

February 26th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Rochelle
I've learned that I have an allergy/sinus problem for real. Ugh!

I've learned that there can exist a group of ladies who get along despite differences in opinions and are respectful and kind. I've been in other groups where this is not the case at all.
Steph625 and MarylandMama like this.
February 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have learned that I'm a lot crunchier than I thought. Or maybe I've just changed a lot since my first...

I've learned from this group that there can be a DDC where everyone gets along. I was starting to think it wasn't possible!

February 27th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleykathleen View Post
I have learned that I'm a lot crunchier than I thought. Or maybe I've just changed a lot since my first...
Ditto!

I have learned a lot from you ladies...never being part of a ddc before it has made me think outside the box more and be ome more aware. Love it!!

February 27th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I learned that the body reacts differently to pg at 39 than 29.

You ladies on here make my mornings.

February 27th, 2013, 05:56 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have learned that being pregnant with a toddler running around is A LOT different than being pregnant with the first. It's a bigger difference than I expected!

I have learned a lot from posts from moms who do things differently than I do. I think the things that we do work for us, but it has been interesting to hear different perspectives on things like home birth, cloth diapering, and I also learned about BLW, which I had never heard of before.

February 27th, 2013, 07:24 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Ditto on the age difference in being pregnant. Much different for me being pregnant at 20 and now being pregnant at 30.

I feel like this is the first time being pregnant with the age difference in my kids and changes in how things are done now during pregnancy with NT scans and blood work and stuff. The boards (especially our DDC) has been great with people sharing their experiences and somebody always being able to relate to whatever is going on whether it is physical or emotional or both

~Kristin~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search