Anybody else allergic to being pregnant? Lol

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By KellBell2621
  • 1 Post By Karen78
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By PurpleStar
  • 1 Post By MerinSun

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never had a problem with allergies, ever since I got pregnant I have a stuffy nose all day. It's even worse in the morning when I wake up, I sneeze like 100 times a day (literally) so over these allergies, can't wait to breathe normal again anybody else having this problem? It's like I'm allergic to being pregnant haha I don't remember having this issue when I was pregnant with DS.

February 27th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Super Mommy
my allergies are much worse during pregnancy too!! half way through the night i wake up b/c i just cant breath then once i wake up my nose is running non stop and then i'm stuffy again a good part of the day. i hate that i always sound like i have a cold now lol. oh well, at least it'll go away soon!
Gen88 likes this.
February 27th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Yes!! OMG! It is so weird! I didn't have this at all with my first pregnancy either. I'm blowing my nose constantly, and yeah....the sneezing....oh, the sneezing! I'm not at 100 times a day though (yikes!). But it's always worse in the early a.m. (like 4am) but I still sneeze throughout the day. I had an OB appointment yesterday and my doc said to take Zyrtec or Benedryl. I have Clariten but it wasn't doing much. She said it's ok to take that but recommended the other two.
Gen88 likes this.

February 27th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Rochelle
Yes me! It sucks so bad. Waking up in the night snotting on myself. Sneezing and just feeling like my head will pop off and float away. I didn't have this until I got pg with this one. Though I seem to have a new weird thing with each pg. With DD1 and DS I had a few blood sugar issues on rare occasions. With DD1 I had crazy moles pop up on my areolas(nipples) that fell off after I had her (so weird and embarrassing). With DS I had a bad ear infection in the beginning. With DD2 I had almost pneumonia in the beginning and bad heartburn at the end.

This one has been all allergies and an occasional crazy weird pain under my left ribcage. Dr. says it's gas but it doesn't feel like gas.

Anyways, the dust and mildew makes my allergies go nuts! Also this week I've woken up with a bad sore throat.

Gen88 likes this.
February 27th, 2013, 09:17 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar March 2015 DDC Co-Host
My nose is WAY more sensitive this pregnancy! Since day one, my sense of smell has been on overdrive, off/on Rhinitis, and a bleedy nose...not the drippy kind but more like I've blown my nose so much its raw up in there. Nuts.
Gen88 likes this.

February 27th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
According to What to Expect When You're Expecting what is happening may not actually be allergies but just a pregnancy symptom. Fun.
Gen88 likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

February 27th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad I'm not the only one.. Lol I can't wait to breathe out of my nose again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search