Anybody else just feel miserable???

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By princess136
  • 1 Post By princess136
  • 2 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 2 Post By princess136
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama
  • 1 Post By shen7

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 10:32 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't want to sound like a whiny baby because I am so happy to be pregnant with this baby. BUT I am miserable all the time now. My lower back hurts constantly, my stomach is always hard as a rock and hurts, then throw in contractions on a sometimes daily basis, and my feet and face swell a little.

Is there anybody out there sharing my misery or am I the only one????

Gen88 likes this.

~Kristin~
March 5th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel like horrible crap. all. the. time. I want to lay in bed all day (i wish that was an option haha) My back hurts, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, i'm nauseated and i'm SO bloody uncomfortable. I don't ever remember feeling like this with my last pregnancy. So i'm right there with you!

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
March 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalynas_Mom View Post
I feel like horrible crap. all. the. time. I want to lay in bed all day (i wish that was an option haha) My back hurts, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, i'm nauseated and i'm SO bloody uncomfortable. I don't ever remember feeling like this with my last pregnancy. So i'm right there with you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing!!! I swear I thought it was just me. I don't see many posts in here about this and I just felt terrible thinking everybody else was partying it up and running half marathons, and I get winded going to the bathroom!! I so wish I could lay in bed too but not an option for me either. I was mowing the lawn and cleaning house at 6 months with both girls, but this time, I hired a maid and dread the grocery store!!!
edgeofelise likes this.

~Kristin~
March 5th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I told myself when I got pregnant this time I was going to exercise and stay in shape. What a joke that's been. I want to take a nap after I vacuum and I can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to make DD and DH dinner. I'm convinced everyone just thinks i'm being lazy and whiny but I have never had such little energy and felt so terrible all the time in my entire life. I'm the kind of person who always complains if we're just sitting at home and wants to be on the go, but I have no desire to go anywhere

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
March 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I told myself when I got pregnant this time I was going to exercise and stay in shape. What a joke that's been. I want to take a nap after I vacuum and I can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to make DD and DH dinner. I'm convinced everyone just thinks i'm being lazy and whiny but I have never had such little energy and felt so terrible all the time in my entire life. I'm the kind of person who always complains if we're just sitting at home and wants to be on the go, but I have no desire to go anywhere
Ditto ditto ditto. This is me exactly this pregnancy its awful.

March 5th, 2013, 12:17 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Depends on the day. My little guy changes position a LOT, so there are days when I'm carrying funny and it just kills my back. I'm pretty much broken after every shift at work and have to spend most of the evening nursing my aching back and swollen feet. I get puffy in the evenings, too. Some days, though, I feel just fine. I've had a good week, physically.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

March 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am miserable too! Everything hurts, insomnia and exhaustion have returned with a vengeance. Just nauseated all the time and having a hard time getting comfortable. I am already ready to be done and I still have 13 weeks! Ugh... it can't come soon enough!

March 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am good in the day. After 5 I begin to get exhausted.

March 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am starting to feel miserable. I have been so fortunate up to this point, but now I'm starting to get achy and easily fatigued. I also had big plans to exercise several times a week, but that is laughable now. I can't even get up the energy to take a walk around the block. My lower back is always bothering me, my daily Pepcid routine isn't even working on my killer heartburn anymore, and I feel like I'm tired all the time. So no, you are DEFINITELY not the only one.

March 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have to make sure I get my rest...we usually go out and do stuff in the mornings, and then when the kids nap, I need to lie down and rest/sleep too. This morning we were out for 1.5 hours past their usual nap time and my lower back was KILLING me. Came home, put them to bed, and lay down...all better!
March 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Super Mommy
me too! sometimes i feel guilty feeling so miserable because i am so happy to be pregnant. i have pelvic pressure anytime i stand/walk, lots of round ligament pain, braxton hicks have just started, i'm exhausted...doing this dishes or vacuuming is a huge accomplishment at this point! lol. it's a lot harder being pregnant this time with a very active 14 month old. the way i feel now is how i felt about 8 months last time!
March 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
I do! My feet look like marshmallows, my back hurts, and I've got 4.5 hours left in my third day in a row of working 14 straight hours. I need a vacation!!!

March 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My exhaustion has come back recently. After about 8pm, I struggle to keep my eyes open. Also, I feel so short of breath half the time and it makes me want to cry thinking about how bad it will the closer I get to the end.

Oh, and sleeping sucks again. My hips are constantly aching. I will say though, I was waaaaaaay more miserable with DS. Maybe it's a boy thing??
D&K's_mama and MamaSkunk like this.

March 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM
I have just "loved" everybody's posts on this thread. I think I can ditto every single post and the aches, pains and funnies!

I keep thinking man, how am I ever going to get to full term being this miserable already? My poor husband is probably thinking we are never doing this again if I have to deal with this crazy pregnant lady for another 9 months, lol!!

Thanks to everybody for making me feel so much better emotionally. (still physically miserable today
D&K's_mama and KellBell2621 like this.

~Kristin~
March 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you girls! This baby is up high so anytime I eat I feel miserable and like my foods in my chest ..I cant imagine how it'll be when hes bigger!!! My back, hips and shoulders kill me! I'm always tired yet I'm wide awake thru the night for hours! Carrying babies around all day just doesn't help either!
princess136 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I am definitely more uncomfortable than I was with #1. Carrying really low and sometimes when I stand up from a low sitting position, I feel shooting pain in my pubic bone, sort of worried about that turning into SPD. Sore hips and joints. Some nights I can't sleep well and toss and turn. Then if I do sleep well I wake up with horrible hip pain. I really want to start walking or doing prenatal yoga regularly but I get exhausted enough just cleaning up after my toddler. Maybe when she starts preschool... oh yeah and the random appetite. Sometimes I have heartburn and can't eat much and then sometimes I am about to pass out from hunger even though I just ate and I feel like a bottomless pit that will never be filled. And then I feel sick because I ate too much. It's like a catch-22 all the time.
princess136 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Haha that's what I told myself too. The only exercise I do is walk from the couch to the kitchen lol I have no energy and have to push myself to do things. My back hurts soooooo bad. I was not this uncomfortable this early in the pregnancy with DS.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search