Thursday three

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Do you like playing video games?
Did you play them growing up?
What is your all time favorite game?

March 6th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Veteran
The ones I like yep!

Oh yes we always had the newest system... My brother is a vidiot as we say in my family

Mario for n64 probably!! Hahah

March 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope (think most are stupid and too violent and too many get sucked into them)
As a child I rarely played video games. I did play them with friends but was happier to be outside doing something.
I like oldschool games if I am gonna play. Super Marios 1-3 for the original Nintendo(yep 8 bit is better in my opinion) or Sonic for Sega Genesis. (I have a Retro game system which plays the old Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. Plus plays Sega games. And honestly last time I even played any games on it was 2 years ago)

March 7th, 2013, 02:42 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you like playing video games? Not anymore
Did you play them growing up? I only played old school Mario games
What is your all time favorite game? Yoshi's Island on the Super Nintendo

March 7th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Eh, sometimes. It depends
I only played them every once in a while as a kid. It wasn't an every day thing and we only had the first Nintendo and my cousin had Super Nintendo.
I really like Mario games and some racing game on Super Nintendo.
March 7th, 2013, 05:21 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Do you like playing video games? Sometimes, I used to be pretty addicted to Everquest back in the day, but haven't played anything like that since early 2000's. Now I just play games like Bingo, Diner Dash, and Slingo on my phone! lol We have a Wii but haven't played in FOREVER!
Did you play them growing up? Yes, we had all of the different Nintendo's, I think my brother had a Sega Genesis lol
What is your all time favorite game? Hmmm, not sure! I'm a big fan of Mario and Yoshi though!

March 7th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'll play here and there. I mostly play any Wii games. I used to love playing Yoshi Story on my N64 but we recently sold it to buy a few big ticket things for little man.

March 7th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't play much.growing up, but I love Mario Cart
March 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you like playing video games? It's okay. I am not into violent ones but I like the bizarre old school ones. And I got a bit into MarioKart and Lego Star Wars on the game cube my DH had while we were dating. Nothing serious
Did you play them growing up? My parents were against it for a long time. We got an original Nintendo several years after they came out, at a flea market, and had a blast with it.
What is your all time favorite game? Mario Bros 2 on old school nintendo... weird I know but I played it obsessively for some reason.

March 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really enjoy playing video games. It's something DH and I do together, since he's a big gamer. For his birthday we splurged and bought the Wii-U on the day it came out (we even pre-ordered it to guarantee we could get it.) We have a Sega, 2 Game Cubes, a Wii and a Wii-U in the apartment right now...

I didn't really play video games growing up. About once a month my parents would pull out the Sega (the one DH and I have now), and get to play it for a weekend, but that's about it.

I LOVE any of the Lego games for the Wii...because you can't die!! LOL I especially love the Lego Harry Potter ones.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you like playing video games? Not anymore.

Did you play them growing up? At home we only had computer games, but at my boyfriend (and future husbands house) we played a lot of Sega Saturn.

What is your all time favorite game? Clockwork Knight for Sega Saturn!

Last edited by cheerfulsunrise; March 7th, 2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: wrong gaming system!
March 7th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Rochelle
Do you like playing video games? Every once in a while I play my gameboy or one of the kids online flash games. Bubble blockers and little quick app-y games. Or solitaire.

Did you play them growing up?I was only allowed to have a gameboy but I played at friends houses some.

What is your all time favorite game? Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog
March 7th, 2013, 04:52 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Do you like playing video games? Occasionally I enjoy them if we are at a friends' house but we don't play them at home

Did you play them growing up? Yep! We had some random super old system when I was little that had Space Invaders. Then we got the original Nintendo when that came out. My sister and I played tons of Mario 1 and 3, Duck Hunt, Tetris, and Paperboy. In high school I had friends that had Nintendo 64 and we used to have tournaments for Mario Kart or Goldeneye.

What is your all time favorite game? Goldeneye for N64 is my absolute favorite. One year for my birthday, DH found an old N64 system on eBay and got it for me so I could play Goldeneye.
March 7th, 2013, 09:44 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do I like playing video games? No
Growing up? For sure! Had the old school gray Nintendo box when I was a kid.
Favorite games? It was Super Mario Bros. #1 & #3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search