Weekend plans

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 2 Post By LisaS

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 10:15 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Any plans for the weekend?

March 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Making DH paint and put shelves in the closets.

March 7th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Rochelle
Going to a dinosaur exhibit at the civic center. My dad is going to drop the $ for that bc it was all his idea. Pretty sweet of him and the kids will love it.
March 8th, 2013, 05:01 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Not sure, I know it's starting off with consignment sale shopping though! That actually starts this morning. The weather is supposed to be really nice so I'm not sure what we're going to end up doing!!

March 8th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Watch Season 2 of Game of Thrones. Just picked it up from the library, and if our actions last year with season 1 are any indication, we're probably going to watch all 10 episodes this weekend...I probably won't need to get dressed at all LOL
ashleykathleen likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 8th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a whole lot. DH is working the mason dixon youth wrestling tournament this weekend, 8 hours a day. I think I may sneakily paint the kid's bathroom and finish the mural in baby girls room.

Also, making curtains and a crib skirt for the nursery. I want to do something special with Sebastian since Alex is going to spend the weekend with his Nanny.

March 8th, 2013, 06:07 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
roller derby and hockey.. Maybe swimming BUT we have up 14 inches of snow coming our way. So we may just be staying inside

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

March 8th, 2013, 06:21 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not to sure what our plans are, buts it supposed to be super nice this weekend so def looking forward to doing something with the fam!!! Soo ready for some sunshine and nice weather! Its been cold snowy and raining for forever it seems!!

March 8th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Madison has dance saturday morning and then we are going to the local mall for a butterfly exhibit (I'm so excited) then dinner at my dads sunday to celebrate mike's and my grandma's birthday. Steak, baked potatoes and salad I cant wait!!!!!!!

March 8th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Disneyland tomorrow to get a sneak peek at the new Fantasy Faire. Circus on Sunday! I'm tired just thinking about it. LOL!
Kim3 and MarylandMama like this.
March 9th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Our DS has a friend for a sleepover from last night. Making a huge breakfast this morning. Then I hope to go shopping for a few items for the nursery and try yet another paint color on the wall. (Don't ask how many I have tried). Then coming home to make a large dinner. My mom just had surgery on Tuesday and will be out of action for 1-2 weeks. Weekdays are hard since I work until 5:30 or so and then need to get to our oldest to swimming each night (yes - someday let me explain the crazy schedule of swimming before you let you kid join). I plan to make a large dinner so there are plenty of leftovers for my parents and then also make them something for Monday night (to pop into the oven). I will do the same with dinner tomorrow so that I have Saturday through Tuesday covered. Add Church to Sunday and potentially a nap.

March 9th, 2013, 05:05 AM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
family friend coming over to prime the baby's room
going to the home show tomorrow with DH

March 9th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We went and saw Safe Haven last night. Today we're just hanging out around the house, no set plans for anything. Tomorrow since its going to be so nice out we're thinking of taking the dogs out to the dog park for a little bit.
March 9th, 2013, 06:41 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Packing, packing, and more packing. T minus 13 days to the big move. My parents are taking DD to a model train show. She is majorly excited. The only little girl I know that loves trains like that, but she can't wait. Really grateful they are taking her out to do something fun so we an get some packing finished.

March 9th, 2013, 12:29 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph View Post
Watch Season 2 of Game of Thrones. Just picked it up from the library, and if our actions last year with season 1 are any indication, we're probably going to watch all 10 episodes this weekend...I probably won't need to get dressed at all LOL
We did the same thing with season 1! Then, we signed up for HBO just long enough to watch season 2 while it was on TV. You're going to love it!

We are going shoes and clothes shopping for all 3 kiddos. Then, DF and I are going to start the tedious task of rearranging kids rooms to fit the new baby. I'm excited and dreading it all at the same time.

March 9th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's SUCH a beautiful day today...Today's weather gives me hope that winter won't last forever and that spring will be springing soon...

DH and I spent a good portion of the day putting up the birch tree decal we got for the baby's room - It'll look like this when it's finished...

We managed to get the trunks up today, but not the branches, leaves, or birds. That'll get finished tomorrow.

Saturday night we have family dinner with my dad and step mum, and my brother and his wife. Then afterwards we play board games. I offered to make dinner tonight, and my lasagna and garlic bread were requested. That requires hours and hours of prep since I make the noodles and the french bread from scratch, and I had to stop at the store to pick up some fresh ricotta.

While I was out at the store I decided to stop by a gaming/comic book store to pick up an expansion set to one of the board games we've been playing (Settlers of Catan - SO much fun). A guy friend of mine recommended the store, I'd never been there before. When I walked in, there was some kind of card game going on and there were a dozen stereotypically geeky guys all crowded around the store playing and looking at comics. In unison they all turned their heads towards me and a hush fell over the crowd. I'm guessing they don't get too many women in there. It was too funny. And flattering, considering my very pregnant state.

Anyhoo. That's my weekend. I've got the lasagnas in the oven and I'm resting until they're done. My back is KILLING me!

March 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully getting the last of the painting done in the nursery. We just have the trim to do.

March 9th, 2013, 05:26 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Proud to report we got a ton of packing done today. DD's room is about 85% of the way done, the guest room/place where all of the crap without a home gets stashed was completely done today, powder room done, DD's bathroom 75% done, another box from the kitchen done, and the family room is as done as it's going to get until the day before the move. We have to tackle our room and bathroom tomorrow. DD spend the day with my parents and they said she was wonderful all day. They even requested she come back tomorrow. So glad for that!

March 9th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
MIL will finish the trim in the bath sunday then on to the babies room! I just plan to get the rest of the laundy done and hopefully get my room in order and remaining bozes unpacked & put away. Then dinner with friends Sunday night

March 10th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Veteran
Ive been working all weekend...I have an easy 5 hour day shift today, and then it's home to start packing and digging things out of storage! I just realized this morning we only have 20 days till we move...less than that if the landlord finishes what he needs to do early! eek!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search