The tatas

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my heck I feel like mine have grown two cup sizes overnight. I am not just spilling out but pouring out of my DD bra. Sigh. Anyone need a lil extra? These things are heavy! Sooo need a new bra apparently! Normally i dont mind the girls but wow they didnt start getting this big til my milk came in with DD...AFTER i had her!
Anyone else suffering?

March 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I am now. My band size has gone up so my bras are digging into my sides. I have a few older bras that are the bigger band size so I am trying to get by with those until I need nursing bras when baby is here. My boobs are perkier and a little bigger in the cup size now, but I'm still pretty small that there isn't spillage yet
March 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are spilling out of my C cup in all directions. This may not seem that bad until you take into consideration that I was an A cup to start out.

With my other pregnancies, I ended up at a D cup when my milk came in...I'm kinda scared to see what size mine will end up this time.

Not gonna lie though, I'm loving it and so is DF. Being an A cup all my life, pregnancy is the only time I get to enjoy the bigger tatas.

March 8th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have an A cup now! Woohoo! LOL!!! I'm pretty much flat normally, so having ANY boobs is a different thing for me. With my other pregnancies, I didn't get much of anything until I started nursing, and that was no fun because then I wouldn't let DH even LOOK at my boobs. So now I tell him that we should enjoy them while we can.
March 9th, 2013, 06:02 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are busting out of all my bras. I hate it!

March 9th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are not that much bigger this time I can still wear a cup bras(sigh) with a little spillage. Im like a B now and with dd I went from a small b to a large c then d when my milk came in.

March 9th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a cow. I am pushing DDD. Sometimes I think I can feel them leaking. How weird is that?

But my bras are dry, so I don't know.

They are sweating a lot too. I developed this gnarly rash under the left one that I have to put cortizone on.

No bras are comfortable anymore. I am gonna try sports bras next time I make it to the store.

March 9th, 2013, 10:18 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tania...my sports bra made mine sweat more and i got a rash between them from the sweating so it wasnt any better. I went back to a regular bra cuz then they werent sweating as much as when they were pushed together
sunnydaze likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 07:16 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are tiny and havent grown but have gotten smaller, I was nursing dd and still am and it seems they just keep getting smaller.. wth! My mom even said your boobs are shrinking arent they supposed to grow.. I laughed and said well I thought so ..oh well....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search