Just a whine about symptoms. Anyone have some cheese? ;) (y'know - whine and cheese)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 4 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 3 Post By crawmommy
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama
  • 1 Post By Rissa6213
  • 7 Post By kit.kat.81
  • 1 Post By MissyBee
  • 1 Post By MissyBee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2013, 09:42 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just over the last week or two, I've had a lot of different pains and sensations. I can't stand on just one foot (for example when I'm putting pants on) without having a shooting pain in my hooha. I also get sudden pressure in my bladder like I have to void even if I've just been to the bathroom (this is currently happening and is so incredibly annoying). Yesterday I went to the park with my SO, my mom, and my niece and nephew. I didn't do that much, but by the time we were leaving the park I had a ton of pain and pressure while I was walking to the car. And this shortness of breath is for the birds! I'm out of breath for at least 5 minutes after walking up the stairs. Ugh. I've been having random sharp pains on either side of baby town. Oh and forget a nice, comforting shower because trying to get to my lower legs and feet is nearly impossible without an incredible amount of pressure. I guess I'm just posting this to get a little frustration out and maybe let some other ladies express their most annoying symptoms. We're all in the same boat after all.

March 10th, 2013, 09:49 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh i know its miserable once we start hitting this stage lol
eshute likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm incredibly graceless trying to get out of the tub. I put baby oil in the water and i feel like a big shiny beached whale trying to climb out of a fishbowl.

My ankles are fat and heartburn ruins my life.

March 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I swear I have narcolepsy! Last night I fell asleep in my son's bedroom floor while he drifted off to sleep and I have no idea or recollection how it happened. I remember sitting in the floor next to his toddler bed and doing our nighttime routine. I remember patting his back for a bit then bam! I woke up an hour later in the most awkward position ever. To make matters worse, the position I was in must have pinched a nerve or something because when I tried to get up I couldn't move or control my left leg. And it wasn't asleep. Everytime I tried to step down on my left leg, a shooting pain from my knee to my groin would happen. It lasted for almost 10 minutes and was the freakiest thing that has happened to me in any pregnancy.

March 10th, 2013, 10:51 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I am having terrible nerve pain on the right lower side of my belly that feels like someone had put a flame to my skin! It radiates into my lower back and down my right leg.... HURTS so bad!!! I can't sit at my desk at work without tremendouse swelling in my legs and feet and Heartburn and indigestion are absolutely making me MISERABLE!!!!! i sleep sitting straight up some nights and i have even woke up coughing and vomiting from breathing in the stomach acid--- yuck!

March 10th, 2013, 11:13 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know the feeling! I have been getting crazy random pains lately. Just this morning rolling over in bed I got the worst round ligament pain...it made my eyes water! I've been getting low back aches and pelvic floor pressure if I am in certain positions. Only 3-ish more months, ladies!
eshute likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night while peeing I had to sneeze and it hurt so bad I thought I plopped a kid out in the toilet like I literally looked in the toilet to make sure nothing was wrong...weird and a little scary and now a little funny as I re-read this before posting! Oh the joys of pregnancy!
eshute, Rissa6213 and sunnydaze like this.

March 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just feel like crape all the time! Always tired! Everything I eat makes so have heartburn or I get so much gas in my lower belly the pressure from it just plain hurts! Now my sinuses are killing me! My hips have been killing me too! I feel like I always needa lee too! I just haven't enjoyed being pregnant at all this time!
eshute likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 01:28 PM
First time mommy :)
Girl, you sound exactly like me. I get pains in my hooha as well lol. Bladder pressure is ridiculous, I feel like I'm going to pee my pants and when I sit down I get a few drops, a trickle if I'm lucky! My sciatica is out of control. It was just getting better when yesterday I decided to assemble my crib, dresser, and change table by myself. Big mistake. I can hardly walk today without my back and butt screaming at me. Constantly out of breath, even when I'm just laying in bed sometimes. Forget stairs! I only climb them when I absolutely have to. Heartburn is horrible, fatigue is ridiculous. And my emotions are just stupid. I cry every day over anything. I'm so ready to have this baby! This third trimester needs to go by fast.
eshute likes this.
March 10th, 2013, 02:45 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Rolling over at night feels like the human equidistant of a six point turn in a semi-truck. I feel like I'm smothering every time I lie down. I have Michelin Tire ankles. Acid is eating a hole in my sternum. I waddle like I just dropped a deuce in my pants.

Ah, the glamorous side of being knocked up...

March 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't breathe either. It's insane. It's like he's sitting on my lungs. And at the same time, he is constantly punching me in the bladder. I always feel like I have to pee, even if I just went. Thank goodness my tailbone pain has subsided. I wasn't sure how I was gonna make it until the end with it as bad as it was, I could barely walk. I've started having a hard time falling asleep and waking up super early and can't fall back asleep, no matter how exhausted I am. Oh and the heartburn, geez. It doesn't matter what I eat, it's horrible. But, I just keep thinking about the baby at the end of this and I know it will all be worth it! (And probably most of it forgotten until I'm pregnant again! Haha.)
eshute likes this.
March 10th, 2013, 07:14 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad everyone else had something to say! I was telling my mom all my issues and all she said was "Oh, see, I never had any of that stuff. I just got to be a blimp". Thanks, mom. haha.

March 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every time I say anything about any issue I have, I get, "it's just going to get worse as he gets bigger!" From pretty much everyone. Uhh, gee thanks, like I don't realize that! Haha.
Rissa6213 likes this.
March 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.kat.81 View Post
Rolling over at night feels like the human equidistant of a six point turn in a semi-truck. I feel like I'm smothering every time I lie down. I have Michelin Tire ankles. Acid is eating a hole in my sternum. I waddle like I just dropped a deuce in my pants.

Ah, the glamorous side of being knocked up...
I literally laughed so loud that dh gave me the crazy lady look. ..too funny!

March 10th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Getting up off the couch has become my greatest feat of the day. It takes me FOREVER to roll over in the bed. There are times when I swear this boy is just sitting on my lungs because I can't catch my breath, and it get worse if someone other than me touches my belly, because this kid shoves himself all the way up in my ribs to get away from them. My back aches all the time and...I CAN'T EAT PIZZA tomatoes and tomato sauce are the ONLY thing that gives me heartburn, and it gives it to me bad. I think I could handle all my other symptoms if I could have pizza, I think the no pizza thing is what's killing me.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
See Tristan sits on my bladder n I can feel him actually wedge his butt down on it like my bladder is a bean bag chair. He kicks so hard I swear hes gonna break my ribs or bust out all Alien style. I know that this sounds bad but I would love to go into labor at 38 weeks cuz thats 2 less weeks of being pregnant. Its awful.

March 10th, 2013, 09:27 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
My back has started hurting, and she is kicking the crap out of my bladder. I feel ya ladies! Eye on the beautiful prize at the end

March 11th, 2013, 06:42 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Pretty sure this is what's being done to my bladder on a daily basis: http://collegecandy.files.wordpress....pg?w=321&h=321

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search