Lets revisit diaper bags

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 07:42 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
i currently use my 31 purse as that and kid bag to tote DS stuff in it which i can use for new baby girl
but in the event that doesnt work out too well
we have our previous diaper bag from target:
Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag - Black : Target
i love it and its not remotely girly so DH can use it as well

March 12th, 2013, 12:00 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
My husband carries my huge floral ju ju be.
MamaSkunk likes this.

March 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have two 31 organizing utility totes, I am getting a larger Vera Bradley purse, and I have various other bags so not sure if I will get another. If I did it woe probably be vera Bradley because I am obsessed. I also have a small vb duffle I can use.

March 12th, 2013, 07:41 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
My husband carries my huge floral ju ju be.
My DH carried our pink diaperbag for DD and didnt care how he looked carrying it either I asked him if he wanted a manpurse style diaper bag of his own and he said no he was secure enough in his manhood to carry my purse or a pink diaper bag.

March 12th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Rochelle
Have you purchased one? Not yet

What are you looking for when picking a bag? I've always used the free backpacks they give you in the hospital with the freebie stuff, coupons and ads. I find them very awkward and I want a normal medium sized bag that can double as a purse and maybe be worn in sling-style at times. Something pretty would be nice as well.

Btdt moms what can you tell FTM about picking a diaper bag.
Sorry, no advice from me as I still haven't figured out what I like best but I know I don't like backpacks.

*I've been eyeballing the Vera Bradley purses on ebay and my friend has borrowed me a VB purse and she's crazy if she thinks I'm giving that thing back! My bday is Sunday and I've toyed with the idea of getting DH and mom to go in on a VB diaperbag for me that could later be used as a overnight bag when I no longer have babies. Think I'll ask DH about that tonight.
March 13th, 2013, 08:16 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't decide now if I want the VB Mandy purse that I can also use to put some baby items (though it won't fit much probably) and then if I need more room I can use a bag I already have. OR, just get a VB diaper bag. I really want the Tutti Fruitti color!! The baby items come out tomorrow, they have clothes, blankets, toys for baby now. The color in Mandy comes out March 21st. My birthday is March 29th.

They both come in the color I want.

Big purse or diaper bag?

March 14th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Rochelle
Yay!!! We purchased a Vera Bradley tonight for my bday. DH and my mom went halfsies on it! Can't wait to get it!

It's used from Ebay but I don't care, I've never had an actual diaperbag before, always used those little black backpacks from hospital that I mentioned above.

I picked a "retired" pattern that's blue and yellow with little bees and flowers. I love bee-themed things currently. It's not one of the more flashy styles. It's more country looking which I'm down with though I normally don't go for blue things. Comes with the coordinating changing pad also.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search