Features

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2013, 10:01 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who do you think baby will look like? You/dh? Another family member?

March 11th, 2013, 12:44 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
By the looks of the last u/s, baby will end up looking like Jaleigh and Kiefer. They all have the same nose, cheeks, face shape, etc. There is definitely no doubt that they are all related lol. J and Kief are both the perfect mixture of mom and dad. Our families even joke about our kids being perfect blended clones of us. Depending on which one of us they are with, expressions they are making, or even their age, they will look more like one of us than the other. It's constantly changing. So I guess, long story short, baby will look like DF and I.

I usually don't really like the 3D pictures because I feel like they never look like baby really does but this one is just too crazy similar to my kids already...right down to their pointy little chins!
Gen88 likes this.

Last edited by ashleykathleen; March 11th, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
March 11th, 2013, 04:19 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dd looks just like my dh. People will tell me sorry she looks nothing like you. haha. I am expecting that this one will also look just like him. Grocery store clerks will go on and on to him about how much they look alike. I have had like one person say she looks like me. Oh well, I think her personality is like mine.

March 11th, 2013, 07:11 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Well, Connor looks exactly like his Daddy, so there's no telling, his family genes are STRONG! You'd never know he was my child just by looks!! lol I look just like my Mom though, so maybe baby girl has a chance to look like me!

March 11th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Kalyna doesn't look like either of us haha she has a mix of both of our features but doesn't have a strong resemblance to either of us. Her face shape is a mystery to us because she has a heart shaped face and a little chin. I'm adopted and while I've met my biological mother and her family I've never met my father so she could possibly look like someone on that side. From the 3D ultrasound it looks like baby boy has the same nose as DD and the same small chin but i'm so curious to find out what he's going to look like!

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
March 11th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I honestly have no idea. I think Madison looks like me and Hailey looks like Mike so I'm curious who Zack will take after.

March 11th, 2013, 08:55 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm curious to find out. DH and I have similar features, so you would think our kids would look similar. My older sister and I always got mistaken for twins. DH is a twin. My girls look nothing alike. Lily looks like DH, and has similar features and expressions to my oldest niece on DH's side. Abri is a spitting image of my grandmother. My family has a prominent chin, and my grandmother, mother, Abri and I all have it. Abri has similar expressions to my grandmother and has just one dimple on the left cheek like my grandmother.
March 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure who they will look like but I hope I have 1 baby that does not lok like I stole it. The only thing I wish for these babies is that if they are girls they have my body type. Unfortunately girls on dh side of the family(his sister & all female cousins of his dads side) have sponge bob body types...built like square line backers with huge boobs and little legs, no curves whatsoever! This probably sounds mean but we have had many convos about this his sis & I and are on the same page We laugh about it that she got screwed, thin hair, no eye lashes and a sponge bob body and dh got lush hair & lashes and no boxy.

March 11th, 2013, 10:53 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
Based on what we saw in the ultrasound, it looks like baby has the same mouth as my son's. He has very defined lips that don't look like anyone elses lips in my family... so I am not sure where he has gotten them from. But looks like this baby will have them too!
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

March 11th, 2013, 10:54 AM
My son looks identical to me, and i think this little one will too. I am hoping she gets my blue eyes and blonde hair! Although her dad has the blonde hair and green eyes, so either way she will be a beauty!
March 11th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a very strong suspicion she will look just like both my boys. If you hold up a picture of Alex the same age as Sebastian, they look like twins. Maybe Ill get lucky and she will have Daddy's blue green eyes.

March 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope this one has at least some of my genetics. B1 has my eyes and feet and that is it! He even weighs within a couple of oz of DH at all his well baby check ups. He also has DH's personality. They are so much alike, that I pointed out to DH last night that DH was doing something that lands B1 in time out. It was like a light bulb went off.
March 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
David looks like my dad. Pictures from when my dad was 5/6 and looking at David is crazy!! But there are times where I think he looks like DH and somedays I see myself.

Katelynn looks similar to me but is built just like her dad.

Everett is kyles mini me with a mix of me thrown in from time to time.

I am very curious to see who this little girl looks like. Will she be my only child with my curly hair? Or will it be wispy like Everett and Katelynn? Will she be blonde or brown like David. So many questions.

March 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Rochelle
DD1 looks exactly like DH
DS looks exactly like me and my dad
DD2 looked a lot like me in the beginning bc she has my eyes but now she look so much like DH again. But I call her "Combo-baby" bc she has my body and eyes -and his nose, mouth, chin and expressions -so she's kinda halfNhalf.

I'm hoping this one is a boy that looks like DH mostly. I know he was a bit sad that DS looks nothing like him and has given me a hard time about the "milkman"
This time if the kid doesn't look like him, I'm blaming it on the UPS guy from DH ordering too many things online!
March 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no doubt Grayson will look just like his dad! Gabe looks exactly like him. My daughter looks exactly like her dad. Apparently ever gene I possess is recessive and never shows up lol...

March 11th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I honestly have no idea! My mexican genes are VERY strong (my middle sister and I look like clones of all of our cousins down in Mexico) so DH is convinced that the baby will look like the mexican side of my family. But if you look at my nephews/niece (his brother's kids) they're all little clones of his side of the family, so his genes aren't little weak things. I'm hoping that Arthur is a nice blend of the two From the 3D ultrasound though, I can already see the "Alanis" nose (the mexican side) rather than the regal roman nose of DH's side.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 11th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think my son looks just like me in the face, his body type is like his daddy. I'm thinking baby girl will look a lot like her brother since my brother and I look a lot alike, I can already tell by the 20 week scan that she will have big lips we love big lips! DS has them and ladies go crazy over them lol. I really wanna do a 4d ultrasound! I can't wait any longer to see what our princess looks like.

March 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, DF and I both have dark, thick hair and dark eyes. Reasonable sized noses and ears. So really we'll just have to see if she has a thinner build like him, or if she's going to be shorter and chubbier.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search