Checkin in!! Got some news today!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By farmfourmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Veteran
Hey ladies!! I feel like I haven't been on here as much lately!! I organized a ladies Bonspiel this last weekend ! It was a ton of fun out theme was superheroes !! We were batman!

An the shirts I made or my team

This week I am leaving home tomorrow to travel two hours away for a huge women's show! I am organizing my covered trailer today to get ready! I am one of over 200 vendors to set up for a this three day extravaganza! I'm quite excited but it's going to be an exhausting week! Sunday is the last day an also coincidentally my girls first dance competition!! Work doesn't start till 11 and the first dance is at 9 and only an hour away from where my show is ! So I will be able to do both! My awesome mil is going to stay for the girls second dance at 1 and then take them home for a sleepover! Which will be great!

Also Lindsay have my beads arrived yet?!!

Finally my good news!!

So I got woken up this morning by the hospital calling!! I am booked for my casarean! I have never known more than 3 weeks before so this is new!! Haha but I will be having this little peanut on June 12th!!

I am feeling an increase in excitement an panic! 93 days away!! Aghhhhhh!!
Gen88 and crawmommy like this.

March 11th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, you are a busy bee!! Great to have your date set and know when baby is coming, that must make it feel super official now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search