pain in the butt (seriously)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
My tailbone HURTS!! I can barely sit down, even on a cushion. Anyone else experience this?
March 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes I had siatic nerve pain. The chiropractor helped a lot!
March 12th, 2013, 02:17 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have it HORRIBLY. But mine is from Symphisis Pubis Disfunction Hope you stop hurting soon!!

March 12th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here, hurts so bad I can't even sit down and every time I get up from sitting I get this horrible pressure pain there ouch. Don't know how I'm gonna put up with 3 more months of this. It's all worth it though

March 12th, 2013, 07:33 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had that with dd! Was horriwble!! So far hasn't bothered me this time.

March 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been getting some occasionally, but in the front/pubis, not the tailbone. I have to get up slowly like an old lady sometimes... it depends on baby's position though, today wasn't too bad. I really need to start some prenatal yoga and/or spinning babies to make sure lil guy takes a good position!

March 12th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
I have it HORRIBLY. But mine is from Symphisis Pubis Disfunction Hope you stop hurting soon!!
Ditto!! Sucks!! Try warm baths and propping to a comfortable position! Not real helpful for during the day or when trying to accomplish anything that involves movement lol

March 13th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmfourmama View Post
Ditto!! Sucks!! Try warm baths and propping to a comfortable position! Not real helpful for during the day or when trying to accomplish anything that involves movement lol
I know! If I could figure out how to run my life from the bathtub all day, I totally would!

March 13th, 2013, 07:52 AM
has anyone else tried a chiropractor? it has really helped, just saying i know everyone is different thou.
March 13th, 2013, 09:57 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had that for a couple of months. It got so bad that I could barely walk. Starting out it just hurt when I sat in the same position too long. Then it was hurting when I moved, in addition to the sitting. It was so bad. I honestly didn't know how I was supposed to make it until June like that! Luckily, baby boy moved off of whatever he was pressing on. He seems to have moved to my lungs instead, which still sucks, but at least it doesn't hurt I guess!?!

Hope yours gets better!!
March 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Mommy to Be
I had it constantly for about 2 weeks, i could barely walk and kept feeling like I was going to fall if I put too much pressure on my right leg, it's currently not bothering me though but it all depends on the day

March 13th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Bobbie--I haven't tried a chiro, our insurance doesn't cover it so I would have to pay for it and I am scared of the price. I REALLY need to get into one though, so maybe I will bug hubby to pony up the money

March 13th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Bobbie--I haven't tried a chiro, our insurance doesn't cover it so I would have to pay for it and I am scared of the price. I REALLY need to get into one though, so maybe I will bug hubby to pony up the money
Oh shoot yeah that sucks without insurance. can get spendy but if you are hurting that bad might be worth it. Good Luck!
March 13th, 2013, 01:37 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes! I have that pain sooo bad! I sometimes feel like i am going to fall down to the floor when i stand and try to walk after sitting. So annoying. And i ditto the old lady comment. I feel like such an old woman all hunched over and walking slowly. lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search