Babies position

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady KW View Post
We're breech still. Anyone trying techniques to change position at this point?
Nope! There is still plenty of time and room for them to flip and I learned that the hard way with my son. He was transverse almost the entire pregnancy and I stressed and tried everything to get him to move. He ended up moving head down on his own around 36 weeks and stayed there.

March 16th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby A is usually head down but sometimes slides into a sort of transverse depending on how Baby B is laying. A is very low though. B is transverse most of the time. Sometimes he sifts over towards my right side and is more head down but he doesn't usually stay there for long. B likes to strech his legs out straight and seriously ends up taking up my entire belly. I can feel his feet on my left side and his head all the way down my right. Poor A gets squished down into my bladder when he does this. Today it felt like they were fighting for space.
March 16th, 2013, 02:31 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar March 2015 DDC Co-Host
Head down but I think she goes a lil sideways every once in a while when I feel her rolling VS kicking/punching.

March 16th, 2013, 03:05 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Um all over the place? But seriously, at the moment I think head down, but it really seems to change with the day still.
March 17th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Super Mommy
I think my munchkin is transverse. I feel almost ALL movement on my right side and a few little kick on the left lol I will be heading to the OB on thursday for my glucose test and I am hoping they will do an ultrasound too! (Since I haven't see her in 8 weeks....I am currently 28 weeks)
March 17th, 2013, 02:03 PM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
she was head down, very low when we had u/s on friday

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

March 17th, 2013, 08:42 PM
First time mommy :)
Definitely head down, feet off to the right. He actually has a massive case of the hiccups right now and about 2in below my belly button keeps thumping rhythmically. Its so cute. But when he kicks its always on my right side. That's how he was at my u/s at 27 weeks too. So I don't think he has changed since then.

Last edited by Rissa6213; March 17th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
March 18th, 2013, 06:52 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Frank breech at this point.... no excercises yet. My midwife said we wouldn't be trying that until 34 weeks I hope she turns around!!

March 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
Based on where I feel kicks, I think my baby switches from either breech to transverse, and this changes from day to day.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search