Umm...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissyBee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 11:27 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have lost count on the number of times in the last few days I have run to the bathroom because I thought I was about to wet my pants, only to find out that I didn't have to go at all. Not a drop. I feel like I have to pee ALL THE TIME. I honestly can't tell when I actually have to go. I feel like this could become a problem.

Also, we had to walk up a big flight of stairs the other day and I was so out of breath when we got to the top that I thought I was going to pass out. Dizzy, cold sweats, the whole thing. I had to sit down for like 10 minutes before I felt ok enough to keep walking. I hate feeling so out of shape! And you know, seriously feeling like I have a lack of oxygen! I cannot imagine how much worse the bladder & lung situations will be once he's bigger! Goodness.
March 15th, 2013, 11:29 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Welcome to the joys of the 3rd trimester! Luckily he will drop and as he does the breathing issues get easier.

March 16th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Well, that's good to know! But, it probably will make the bladder one worse, huh? Haha.
TeresaV likes this.
March 16th, 2013, 08:47 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Haha yup and you may pee yourself close to your edd only to think your water broke.

March 16th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Awesome. Lol.
March 16th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Does it feel like you have pressure on your bladder or are you feeling that burning feel like you're about to pee? I ask because it may be the baby sleeping on your bladder or the weight pinching your urethra OR it could be a UTI.

With my son I had frequent non-stop UTIs and had to take medication for them for almost half of my pregnancy (they just prescribed a low dose and I took a pill everyday to avoid getting more).

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

March 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I thought about that, but it's not burning and it doesn't hurt. Just pressure like I have a full bladder all the time. I just have to guess at when I actually need to go to the bathroom, because otherwise I would just sit in there all day! Haha. It goes away when I lay down, but as soon as I stand up it comes right back. I can still feel it when I sit, but it isn't as bad as when I'm standing. So, every time I get up, I have to think about when the last time I actually went was and how much I've had to drink since then to decide if I might actually have to go. Otherwise I seriously would be in there all day. Haha.
March 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been the same way! I constantly have the urge to pee then sit down to pee and nothing! Drives me nuts!!! I thought maybe I had a uti coming on but just went to Dr and nothing showed up so gotta be baby laying on my bladder. I felt this way a few wks ago too and then it seemed that the constant urge to go did go away but now back full force...

March 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Exactly! It's so annoying! Especially when you're out and about and think "ok, I've gotta find a bathroom!" and you rush in there and then... Nothing. Nothing at all. Ughh.
March 16th, 2013, 12:06 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I actually went out to do a lil shopping today, I was out an hour and a half and came home because I spent more time in the bathrms then shopping....plus that urge to pee is just so umcomfortable!!!! And like you when I'm sitting or laying down its much better.

March 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate this feeling in the middle of the night. Do I really need to pee or am I getting up for no reason? I don't want to pee the bed, but I also don't want to be getting up every hour for nothing.

March 16th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D&K's_mama View Post
Yes! I actually went out to do a lil shopping today, I was out an hour and a half and came home because I spent more time in the bathrms then shopping....plus that urge to pee is just so umcomfortable!!!! And like you when I'm sitting or laying down its much better.
That's how I have been the last few days. We were out doing stuff in Vegas and my husband would be like "really? again?" and I would say, "Yes... at least I think so. I don't know for sure, but it's better to go than to be sorry!" haha.

And Teresa, same here... though mine is better when I'm laying down. I wake up a lot and do the "should I get up" debate in my head, and when I do actually feel I have to get up and go, as soon as I stand up and all that pressure is on my bladder again, I have to hurry to keep from wetting my pants! haha.
March 16th, 2013, 01:20 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh god the peeing part stinks. Ya feel like your bladder is swimming and then ya just go a lil bit...and the further ya go into the third tri the worse that feeling gets. With DD i would pee and feel like i still had to go. And when my water broke at 41 weeks with her i was in bed asleep and i was convinced i had simply just peed my pants. Til my DH (who has lots of labor and delivery experience thanks to his navy med schooling) informed me that I hadnt peed the bed that it was amniotic fluid. Lol. Oh the third tri is soooo fabulous.

March 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar March 2015 DDC Co-Host
I am always thinking "ok, is where I have to go have a bathroom I could "run" too?" LOL =) Baby is def rolling/laying/sitting/pushing on bladder...but I've been able to distinguish the fake out...its an odd sensation different from the actual need-to-pee alarm. But def as soon as I know I need to go, I've learned to get moving because it hits like a freight train soon afterward and there is no holding it anymore ;-)

March 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
Oh god the peeing part stinks. Ya feel like your bladder is swimming and then ya just go a lil bit...and the further ya go into the third tri the worse that feeling gets. With DD i would pee and feel like i still had to go. And when my water broke at 41 weeks with her i was in bed asleep and i was convinced i had simply just peed my pants. Til my DH (who has lots of labor and delivery experience thanks to his navy med schooling) informed me that I hadnt peed the bed that it was amniotic fluid. Lol. Oh the third tri is soooo fabulous.
I sure hope you had a good waterproof mattress pad!! This is seriously my fear I that my water will break in bed and my mattress will fail and I will ruin my sleep number bed...I know it sounds silly but seriously that would suck!

March 16th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawmommy View Post
I sure hope you had a good waterproof mattress pad!! This is seriously my fear I that my water will break in bed and my mattress will fail and I will ruin my sleep number bed...I know it sounds silly but seriously that would suck!
Yeah, that would suck! I usually have to sleep with a towel under me when I'm on my period bc it's so heavy. So, I may start doing that once we get a little closer. It probably wouldn't totally protect it, but it might help!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search