Rant (OT)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 07:47 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok so some of you may remember I stopped talking to a friend of mine due to her youngest daughter always beating up my daughter and breaking and stealing my DDs things. Well she has three kids...all by different men. The oldest and youngest have their fathers in their lives but the middle childs father left when this friend was two months pregnant. Her middle daughter is a very sweet sensitive child who her only father figure as we are her godparents. And my DH tries to do Dad like things with her. Well in the time i wasnt speaking to her mother apparently "A" was so upset by that and everything at home she is on the border of a mental breakdown. Yup....a ten year old almost having a mental breakdown. Which made me feel horrid cuz we are the only stable family A has. My friend lives with her parents....and her mother is abusive verbally/emotionally to her and the kids. Her father just lets it go on. Her older brothers sexually molested her when she was a child. And now she bounces from man to man,chainsmokes in front of the kids and is becoming abusive like her mother to the girls. The girls have dirty laundry knee deep in their room and dirty breakfast dishes sit on the table allday long....I want to cut all ties with her as she is becoming someone I cant stand. Someone else already has reported her to Child Protective services and she got off. I told her that her and the kids need therapy and to move out. She refuses therapy cuz she thinks emotions and talking about them is stupid. She wont move out as theres always an excuse. Both youngest and oldest are horrid brats becoming abusive like their grandma. Yet the middle is a perfect sweetheart. I love her to pieces. I feel like I have to stick around for A but i really cannot stand her mother anymore. And I am tortured by the fact that A had been so close to having a good life with DH and I. As she was almost given up for adoption to us at birth but the grandmother screamed and put up such a fuss that her mother kept her. I dont know what to do. I want to scream at her mom call her out as a bad mother and I want to take A and have her safewith us(She even has her own bedroom in our home for when she visits us....at home she shares with both her siblings) Im at a complete loss of what to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search