10 weeks from tomorrow...(Bit of a rant)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By 4hearts

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
And my little girl should be here. I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and I'm about to have a heart attack. I can't believe that in 10 weeks my due date will be here and I might already have a baby at home. I'm super grateful that we found a cute, little 3 bedroom house for reasonable rent and that allows pets and has everything we need and want, even if it does need a little work.

SO has two really good job leads and is just waiting to hear back and start, but I haven't heard anything from any jobs I've applied for. Plus, who wants to hire someone that has to go on leave (even just for a couple weeks) in 2 months? No one, that's who.

Also, can I just say how tired I am of people asking me "Oh, is the baby hungry?". "Aw, I guess the baby is tired." "How is the baby today?". Look, I'm eating because I'm hungry, I'm tired because I'm growing a human being in my uterus, and for all I know, the baby is thinking about how to end world hunger between kicks. As far as I can tell, she's becoming more active, growing, and taking every ounce of energy I have. That's how the baby is.

I'm freaking out a bit because I haven't been approved for medical assistance yet and I've already missed my 28 week appointment and the ultrasound I was supposed to get with it. I can tell by my stomach and a few other things that she's growing, and the last two days she's been super active, so I'm sure she's just fine. It's just that I'd like to hear it from a doctor, I guess.

I think I'm done, sorry ladies. Just had to vent a little bit.
Gen88 likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope everything gets a little less stressful. In some way 10 weeks feels so quick. Hope DHs work comes through soon. Are there any free clinics in your area until you hear re: MA. They could check sugar and protein.

March 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshute View Post
Also, can I just say how tired I am of people asking me "Oh, is the baby hungry?". "Aw, I guess the baby is tired." "How is the baby today?". Look, I'm eating because I'm hungry, I'm tired because I'm growing a human being in my uterus, and for all I know, the baby is thinking about how to end world hunger between kicks. As far as I can tell, she's becoming more active, growing, and taking every ounce of energy I have. That's how the baby is.
Yes! I've never had this happen before until this pregnancy. Annoying. I hope you end up finding a good job soon! I'm glad you guys found a great place to live
eshute likes this.
March 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get really tired of people asking me if the baby is hungry? I feel like say... "um no, this kid is sucking the very life out of me, I think he is fine. I, on the other hand, am freaking FAMISHED" lol.

Glad you find a house and SO has some good leads. Hang in there. It is okay to freak out a little... we are getting way close!
eshute likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Rochelle
GL with everything dear, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.
eshute likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search