Monday roll call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 09:52 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here this week?
How are things going?
Do you need any big ticket items for baby?

March 24th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be in and out this week...Spring Break...WOOO!

Things are going well, just sporadic sleepless nights, but at least they're not consistent.

Thanks to my parents, we have all of our big ticket items! They bought our pack and play and our car seat for us, and they were delivered last week! Now we can relax, and anything we get at our baby shower will be icing on the cake

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 24th, 2013, 10:44 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I've officially hit the "I'm sick of being pregnant" phase. I lasted a lot longer than my previous pregnancies so I am happy about that but I'm very ready to not be grouchy and miserable all the time.
Only big ticket item we need is a dresser. I'm having the hardest time finding one that I like!

March 24th, 2013, 11:10 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im here
I have also hit the sick of being pregnant phase...Hurry the heck up June!!!
We have everything we need now except a new swing...I couldnt find a new seat cover to replace the ultra girly pink one and i had figured it didnt really matter if he used a pink and brown swing but DH insists on replacing it with a brand new one. Other than that only small odds and ends are left.

March 25th, 2013, 02:33 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Meee!

Things are pretty good, minus the lack of sleep! I have my glucose test Friday, so hoping I pass that!

We need pretty much everything. We do have a pack n play and a mamaroo that we got for Christmas and we bought a crib mattress, even though we don't have a crib yet! My sister gave me a bassinet the last time I went to Alabama to visit, so the baby will at least have a place to sleep if we get nothing else & have nothing done when he gets here. And he will have plenty of clothes. But other than those things, we don't have anything! Hoping we get a lot at our showers! We still have to finish cleaning out the baby's room (as well as a few others) in order to have a place to put everything! Right now all the baby stuff is hanging out in the dining room, because we have no where else to put it!
March 25th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Im here off and on when my phone will work rite.

Things are going ok not smoothly but not totaly bad. Contratctions are realy my only problem. The doctor said rest and drink plenty of fluids and i should be ok. No matter how much i drink i still have painfull contractions but not more than four an hour.

We dont need any big things for baby we pretty much have all the major things we still neef little things though. A pack.of onesies bibs socks some bottles and bath stuff. We arent getting any diapers till june rite before baby is born. So we are pretty much ready.
March 25th, 2013, 07:06 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Things are ok... I have my days where I'm sooo over being pregnant but I'm also so not ready for baby just yet! I feel like a cow and I'm already as big now as I was @ 33 wks with dd.. maybe its a boy thing idk but he better come 2 wks early like dd did or ill be just miserable!

We still need a carseat! We have pretty much everything else!!! Oh and id like to get a double stroller too!

March 25th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I'm here! Feeling fine. I have an appointment tomorrow so I've been exercising a lot recently so I'm a little tired. No big ticket items for the baby (other than nb cloth diapers). Everything we need is for my other son who needs stuff for his big kid room!

March 25th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here sometimes.
Feeling okay most days except my pelvic bones are already spreading...
We still need all big ticket items (except bassinet), but I know SO's mom is buying the travel system.

#1, 4, 5, 7
March 25th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is here this week? I'm here
How are things going? I'm ready for it to be June. I think I'm getting sick
Do you need any big ticket items for baby? car seats and a stroller are the last major things. Other things on my wish list are ergo carriers but I don't have to have those before the babies get here.
March 25th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Rochelle
Who is here this week? I may be around a bit more but I'm still swamped around here.

How are things going? TBH pretty crappy. I'm getting over a terrible flu that I've had since Thursday and my two youngest kids have the flu today. I feel terrible for them and hope they are completely better by Easter bc we have fun things for them to do and I'd hate for them to miss it. DD1 is at my Aunt's house for the week which is a few hrs away and though I know she's having fun (going horseback riding and Disney, visiting family, etc..) I still miss her so much!

Do you need any big ticket items for baby? No, at least there's that!
March 25th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
Things are still going great. Nothing to really complain about yet.
We need a dresser, but we'll probably order it today or tmrw.
March 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
I'm here!
Things are going good besides having reflux all the time.
We don't need anything except some diapers for Gracelyn.

March 25th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here
Normal pg - tired at night. Hard time finding a comfortable way to lay.
I think the large ticket items are ordered (furniture). Need to paint. That is not expensive. It is just taking the chance to do it.

March 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I am still around
Things are going well.
Nothing big left to buy. Might get an umbrella stroller but that isn't needed right away.

March 25th, 2013, 11:52 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here! Have been sick with a cold and cough for a week now, so I am not feeling good and tired of being sick! Still do need to buy a carseat/stroller.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

March 25th, 2013, 12:28 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm here!
I'm doing okay. I'm just getting really worn out working overtime at work- 9 hours M-F and 5+ hours on Saturdays are wearing me down. I have my glucose test on Wednesday and hoping I pass that. I don't really foresee an issue there but you never know.
Big ticket items- nothing super big. I still have not nailed down a carseat or bought the carseat adapter bar for my jogging stroller (only stroller I have). I need to buy a rug for the nursery, but that can wait a little longer if necessary.
March 25th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here!

Things are going good. Starting to have to get up during night now to use potty and might have the start of indigestion with occasional burning in base of throat. But nothing I can't handle.

We still need everything except crib and dresser which was just given to us Friday. We are working on getting the proper "go ahead" from our home owner association to start the nursery addition to our house. But we won't start till end of June anyways.
March 25th, 2013, 01:17 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Feeling kinda blah again this week, but mostly because the weather decided it wasn't ready for spring yet and dumped even more snow on us again. I'm hoping the weathermen are right that it'll be up in the 60s this weekend.

I didn't get my carseat ordered last week like I planned. I found out we are getting some giftcards coming in, so i decided to wait to order until I have those. After that I just need to get the bassinet ready and possibly a swing.
March 25th, 2013, 01:21 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here!

I am tired... I am also hitting the "getting tired of being pregnant" phase and am soooo excited for June to hurry up and get here!

Nope, we have all the big things we needed. We bought a swing and finished our cloth diaper supply order last night. Those were the most expensive things we needed, we had everything else from DS.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search