Back online! and GD test tomorrow

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 01:41 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
After having the internet (and tv and phone) turned off in our old house last Thursday in anticipation of starting service at the new house on Friday, then having closing postponed and not being able to get a new install appointment until today, we are FINALLY back online! I was trying to check in from my parents' house, but with everything going on, it's been nuts! It was like living on Gilligan's Island!

I am super excited b/c this little girl finally has a room and her crib will arrive on Monday. The bedding should come in 3 weeks or so and we will be ordering the rest of the furniture for her room soon. We are still in the crazy busy moving stage. All of our furniture and about half of the boxes are still in the old house. We will get that moved in the next 2 days. We have been moving boxes in the cars all week and I have my new kitchen set up just the way I want it.

Tomorrow, DH and a friend of mine will be moving stuff in the truck we are picking up tonight, while I head to the dr for my GD test and 28 week appt. I am so not thrilled about this bc I am not anticipating positive results. I definitely hope I don't have it, but I was borderline with DD and this time, I have gained a couple more pounds and I have noticed that a few times a week, I get really dizzy and woozy, even though I have eaten. I am not overweight, but I have a major family history of Type II diabetes, which puts me at big risk. So, not too excited for tomorrow. Then I have to interview someone who may be working for me. Time is really running out to find someone bc I need someone who can cover my clients while I am on maternity leave. Crazy weekend coming up, but I am excited just to have internet access and tv back for today.

And I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter!

March 28th, 2013, 01:44 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck tomorrow! I have mine tomorrow as well! Eeek. Hope we both pass!!

Glad to hear things are going well with the move!
March 28th, 2013, 01:47 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! Good luck to you, too! I will be sure to check back to see how yours went!

March 28th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
May your Easter blessing of a great test result come a little early.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search