2 months

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By Steph625

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 08:08 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Until our birth month is here! Hard to believe!

Is it going by quickly for you still or slow?

April 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now, I feel like there is no time left! I am not due until the 21st, so I have more time than a lot of you ladies, but I can't shake the feeling that she is going to be early, so that has me anxious. And I have so much to do! I do not have one single thing ready in the nursery since we just moved in this weekend. The crib arrives today, and the bedding should come in about 3 weeks, but I don't even have anything else ordered. I was going to get a bunch today, but the clutch on DH's car might be gone, so I have to wait to hear back from the garage about how much that is going to cost before I spend a bunch of money. (Praying he doesn't end up needing a new car b/c we so don't have that kind of money.) I have soooooooooooo much to do and 11 and a half weeks seems like no time at all...

April 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Rochelle
Crazy quick when I think of things I have left to do..

Super slow when I think of how much I want to meet and hold my baby. Such a strong craving!
April 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel panic as well. I am totally excited to meet my baby but i feel like there is not enough time. we are in the process of opening a flooring retail store in our town and we are putting ALL of our money into that so i still haven't finished the nursery and it's getting to me....!! I am still working so the days are going by fast. I can't believe its right around the corner. I am due on June 3rd but i have a feeling i may be having a May baby... she is still measuring 2 weeks ahead. I am 31 weeks this week but measuring at 33!! (insert look of shock on face now!) i have no clue when this little baby will decide to come out.

April 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
This is the slowest any of my pregnancies has gone by. I think because I haven't been able to enjoy any of it. I'll be having a May baby so it's a little sooner than 2 months but I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I'm going to ask at my next appointment about when they'll schedule the c-section.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 1st, 2013, 11:31 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is going sooooo fast. I think it is because I am scared of all the changes this little guy is going to be bringing. We have everything we need for him physically but I am still getting there mentally and that is making the time go super fast.

April 1st, 2013, 11:40 AM
Super Mommy
i swear today it just hit me...i'll be 27 weeks tomorrow but based on my cycles i'd be 28 weeks...and last week (at 26 weeks) i was measuring at 30 weeks! still due july2nd but i really feel like anytime in june this baby will be here. i am so excited, i'm done being pregnant lol, but at the same time i'm going to have a newborn and an 18 month old...life is going to be insane. i'm thrilled and terrified all at the same time!
April 1st, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As excited as I am to meet my little one, I don't want the pregnancy to rush so quickly. I have loved being pregnant so I want to enjoy every day of it.
beatlechicksteph likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
As excited as I am to meet my little one, I don't want the pregnancy to rush so quickly. I have loved being pregnant so I want to enjoy every day of it.
Amy, you hit the nail right on the head. This pregnancy has gone by SOOO fast, that I'm afraid I'm going to blink and it's over. The first 10 weeks dragged on SOOOOOOO slowly, and now I have a feeling these last 10 are just going to go so fast. And I can't shake the feeling that he's going to come early (probably bc my sisters and I all came early...), so I'm just trying to enjoy being pregnant as much as possible, since before I know it, he'll be here!!
Hopeful2BMommy likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
June still feels far away to me, but it does seem like it has gone by fast considering I have known for almost 6 months that I am pregnant! I am enjoying it for the most part too, especially because I waited so long to be pregnant again and really wanted this. I am trying to really enjoy it and not mentally rush out of it.

April 1st, 2013, 12:55 PM
Super Mommy
I also will probably end up having a May baby since I'm due June 1st and #1 was here early. I am so ready to be done this time around. I want this baby girl in my arms and out of my belly. I hope these next 7-9 weeks go by super quickly. I am FINISHED!
April 1st, 2013, 01:24 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im not due til the end of June so the beginning of June doesnt seem as significant yet for me. I do hope he actually comes a little early tho cuz I am soooo over being pregnant. Being pregnant with your first and being pregnant while chasing a toddler are two whole different things. I want this pregnancy done already lol.
KellBell2621 likes this.

April 1st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like time is flying by now and I want it to slow down! I am not ready to be done being pregnant since it may be my last and I am not ready for twins yet. It still does not feel real...I do not really feel like I will have 2 newborns...like seriously me 2 babies at the same time...oh dear!

April 1st, 2013, 05:51 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is going by super fast when I think of all the organizing and rearranging that I still have left to do.

However, when I have days where I'm miserable and just over being pregnant I feel like June is an eternity away.

April 1st, 2013, 06:43 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
It's been going quickly. This being probably the last pregnancy, I want to cherish it. However, I'm ready to meet this little man! So I have mixed emotions.
KellBell2621 likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Veteran
71 days!!! Yahoooo

This is the only benefit to having a planned casarean lol!! In counting down ladies!!

April 3rd, 2013, 07:24 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I have till the end of the month if he doesn't chose to come early so it feels like its going slow but at the same time I'm starting to stress about getting everything done. I'm excited to see him but want to enjoy ever moment since its my last time being pregnant.

April 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I realize that I have less than 9 1/2 weeks, I kind of freak a little since we still have to close on the house and move and all the stuff that comes with it. However, the individual days seem to be dragging a little, but by the end of the day, I'm just like "wow! Another day gone, another day closer to babytime"

#1, 4, 5, 7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search