Wednesday whines and woo hoos

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crawmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Lets hear the good, the amazing, and the not so good!

April 2nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I scheduled a 3D ultrasound for next Wednesday! I can't wait to see Baby Boy! That's my "woohoo."

Whines: I can't sleep. Even with sleep aids. I just lay there forever & when I finally fall asleep it's only for a few hours. I am EXHAUSTED. Also, still no new shirt to teach Zumba in! Grrrr. Anddddd, this kid is never going to have a name.
April 3rd, 2013, 05:50 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are going to visit some family this weekend so that should be fun. I FINALLY have a doctor again...9 weeks later! My whine would be that I am in so much pain at night. My hips and my back is always hurting and I cant get comfortable. But at least waking up all the time is getting me ready for baby.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
April 3rd, 2013, 06:39 AM
First time mommy :)
I am getting straight A's in school, yeah. And my little man is moving and kicking so much which means he is healthy and happy! Also I have had a major energy boost lately from changing my diet to healthier foods!

But my back hurts really bad, my son must me using my cervix as a pillow because sometimes I feel like he's pushing his way out and I have to clench to keep him in! And I'm having horrible bruise like pains in my hips in the morning from having to sleep on my side! I can't wait to belly sleep again
April 3rd, 2013, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
'The good'-my older sis and nieces are coming this weekend to hang out a girls weekend! My sis is going to help me do a few DIY projects, a lifesize ruler for measuring kids height & painting on old dresser for the babies room.

'The amazing'- hmmm Ok I got one! I am going to be 29 weeks this Friday and still holding these babies in strong! Oh and our weather is getting better going fo be 50 today and high 50's low 60's thru the weekend

'The not so good'- My hubby is gone until the 20th at a stupid Army school...talk about timing! dd is acting a complete fool lately being really mean and not listening at all! Ugh makes for very tiring days since Im home with her 3 days a week and weekends by myself.
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 3rd, 2013, 07:48 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The good: I get to go get a pedicure today
The amazing: my shower is on Saturday!!! I can't wait!
The not so good: I woke up with a headache and it's raining.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 3rd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
My whoo hoo would be that Hailey (our youngest) has returned to sleeping threw the night and I'm loving it! I started the 3rd trimester yesturday so we are in the home stretch!! My cousin is having her baby today and we will finally get to see if its a boy or girl The weather is starting to warm up. High 50's tomorrow and 50's the new few days!!

My whine would be that the girls have been fighting more and more and Madison (our oldest) has a huge listening problem. Its not doing good on my blood pressure.

April 3rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The Good: I'm on a roll with this whole "write a novel in one month" thing I've taken up, even though I would rather be sleeping.

The Amazing: My baby shower is Sunday, and we have an ultrasound next Wednesday, so this next week should go by fairly quickly.

The Not So Good: I have to do our taxes, and I'm worried we didn't pay enough in and won't get as good of a return as I hope. We really need the money to pay the hospital when the baby is born.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 3rd, 2013, 08:43 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
The good: spring break for my kids, so even though I have to work, I don't have to get them up in the morning or drive them to school or dance! Which means a little bit of extra sleep for me and more peacefulness in the morning!
The not so good: aches and pains seem to be increasing, and I am having to get up at night to use the bathroom 2 or more times. Sometimes it feels like every hour!
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

April 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The good: My little girl turns 5 tomorrow!! Can't believe she is that big already. Also I have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for Saturday, yay!

The not good: I am getting EXHAUSTED. I have been in bed a lot earlier than before and needing a nap again during the day. Bleh...

April 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The Good: Lil Man was Head down at my Ultrasound appointment yesterday and got all his measurements finally. He looks super healthy Yay.

The Amazing: We got a new SUV last week. High 50s here starting today also. And DD hasn't been waking me up at 4/5/6 am lately (I usually get til 7 or 8 woohoo) and she's making real progress on her potty training even pooping in the potty as well as telling me when she has to go. And has she has stayed dry at night most of the time in the last week. WooHOO!!

The not so good: we still haven't gotten little mans nursery set up or painted yet. Sigh!

April 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At almost 29 weeks, I still feel great! Weight gain is under control at around 8lbs; still haven't caught up with the 16lb loss. No aches or pains, sleep is great. I feel lots of movement and love it. We've bought all of baby's furniture and will have our big shower this month. There are 4 of us in Hubby's family who are having June/ July babies so lots of showers coming up over the next 5 weeks!

The bad: I had to get a new windshield today. A coal truck threw a big chuck of coal at me yesterday.
April 3rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Woohoo: I passed my glucose test, so that's good. Also, my mom is cooking dinner tonight. I am so thankful to have a real meal for the girls without having to do a thing.

Whine: Work. It's crunch time at my cpa firm. I am on my feet all day, working overtime. I am beyond exhausted. I was limping when I left work yesterday and I'm having all sorts of BH contractions today. Two more weeks of this madness. No rest for the weary though
April 3rd, 2013, 11:11 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
The good: My oldest son is moving up in gymnastics. He is thrilled and I am so proud of him!

The amazing: we had a wonderful family week last week. It was nice to disconnect from real life for awhile and just enjoy our kids.

The not so good- my belly is killing me by the end of the day feels all bruised.

April 3rd, 2013, 11:31 PM
Rochelle
The Good: House is a little cleaner than usual.

The amazing: The science fair has been pushed back 3 extra weeks. YESSSSSSSSSSS

The bad: Just still tired a lot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search