Position?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise
  • 2 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think this boy is FINALLY head-down! I'm pretty sure he was transverse up until a few days ago. The day before yesterday I felt a LOT of rolling and stretching, and last night I think I felt his head down low. I've been doing a lot of exercises from spinning babies to encourage pelvic balance and a good position since DD was all over the place and never did get into a position where she could descend. They weren't able to tell me if she was posterior or a brow presentation or what, but she had huge red gashes on both sides of her forehead so she was definitely caught against bone. I've been doing forward inversions off the couch and lots of pelvic tilts as a preventative measure. I hope he stays put! Come on, VBAC!

How are your babes doing, position-wise? Are you doing anything to encourage them to get settled, or am I just paranoid since my last birth was such a train wreck?
MamaSkunk likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

April 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We are head down here! I am really rooting for your vbac.
edgeofelise and Kim3 like this.

April 3rd, 2013, 07:45 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea how this little girl is positioned. I can tell which side she is on but that is about it. I know with my first he didn't move head down for good until 35 weeks or something like that. I think I am going to ask at my doctors appointment if they can tell how she is positioned.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
April 3rd, 2013, 08:47 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I think my baby is still moving around a lot. For about a week I think she was head down because I could feel a lot of kicks up high, but then yesterday I felt the kicks really low and on my cervix, so I think she turned.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

April 3rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lil man has been transverse up until Sunday. I felt a real heavy drop which was apparently him moving head down. I am hoping he stays put as well as he hasn't moved out of transverse before. Fingers crossed that he stays put! And Fingers crossed your lil guy stays put as well!

April 3rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Little Miss was head down at my u/s last week but she had been breech up until just a few days before. Fingers crossed Henry stays put!!!

April 3rd, 2013, 02:44 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Midwife confirmed it today. Head-down! He's being a lotpre cooperative overall. I just hope he stays that way!
navywifey2003 and MamaSkunk like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

April 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My babe is head down, not that it matters too much in my case! Glad that Henry is head down. Stay put baby. Hopefully he hurries and fattens up so he gets stuck that way lol

April 3rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
My little guy is head down per my OB yesterday. I pray for your VBAC!!
April 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really have no clue. I'm still feeling kicks all over the place, so I don't know. I thought I felt a couple rib kicks the other day, but I can't be sure. I'll be asking at my dr. appt tomorrow.

April 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not head down here yet. At least not as of my appt on Friday. My midwife said if she's not head down by 32 weeks, she will give me the exercises to do to flip her. I trust her completely, so I probably won't worry until later on.

April 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Midwife says that the baby is oblique but was not able to determine which end was which. I'm guessing that this baby is following the same pattern as my son. I'm convinced that the part hitting my ribs is the butt.

This means the baby will stay oblique until pretty close to the end. Not a biggie.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

April 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pretty sure my little guy is breech @ the moment but he was head down just few days ago. Ive been feeling some pretty strong kicks toward my cervix...

April 3rd, 2013, 10:10 PM
Rochelle
Glad he's head-down Go VBAC!!

I don't think mine has a home position yet but I spose it doesn't really matter in my case bc of the automatic c/s. I'm still curious though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search