Who has dropped.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 29 week tomorrow and I know that I have dropped. Ugghh. People say it is good to drop as the baby is out of your lungs. I hate the belly touching any part of my leg though when I sit. (Hope that makes sense).

April 4th, 2013, 11:26 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He's head down but hasn't dropped yet. But I hate that feeling too! Makes ya feel like ya are holding a bowling ball down there!

April 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure...I don't remember ever noticeably dropping with DD. I just feel really big all over.

Some people carry like they have a cute little basketball tucked under their shirt and you can't even tell they're pregnant from behind...not me. I get BIG. My waist is non-existent, and I have baby up in my ribs AND down on my lap. I'm just under 32 weeks now, and my midwife says he's measuring exactly on time and will most likely be about the same size as DD at birth - she was 7 lbs 15 oz. I look exactly the same as I did when I was pregnant with her.

April 4th, 2013, 12:18 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She's been low this entire pregnancy but def haven't "dropped" yet. And recently I feel short of breath so she's either schooched up a bit or she is now long enough to squish my lungs up now.

April 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't "dropped" per say, but she is head down now so I'm feeling like I can breathe a lot better.

Typically, with my other pregnancies, I didn't drop until closer to full term.

April 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been carrying really low this pregnancy. I feel like every time she moves, she's tickling my bladder and I'm going to the bathroom all the time for no reason.
April 4th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Rochelle
I won't drop until real close to 40 weeks judging from my past experiences.
April 4th, 2013, 01:32 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm still carrying very high.

April 4th, 2013, 01:36 PM
First time mommy :)
I feel extremely large...but when I sit my belly also rests on my thighs. I hate that! But I still have a lot of pressure in my chest, so I think I'm just big! He is welcome to drop when he is ready, because I would love to be able to breathe again!

Last edited by Rissa6213; April 4th, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
April 4th, 2013, 01:37 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am carrying reeeeallly low. I hate sitting up straight at the kitchen table because my belly sits in between my legs and it rubs and bugs me! And it is just uncomfortable!

April 4th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't at all feel that the baby has dropped, he is all over the place position-wise. But I have been carrying really low all along. He is not up in my ribs. I am only 28-29 weeks though and very tall so i have a lot of torso for him to move around in, lol. I have been feeling more higher-up movements as he grows and I think it will continue to be like that for at least another few weeks!

April 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If I 'drop' any lower my belly will be at my knees! I already have to sit with my legs apart bc my tummy touches them..ugh I am not a fan!

April 4th, 2013, 07:29 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Not yet, and we couldn't quite tell at my appt today which way baby was facing (I have a lot of padding to feel through). I wouldn't mine a little bit more breathing room as I've been carrying super high, but dropping just makes it all seems like things are coming too soon! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search