Monday check in

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here this week?
What are you most nervous about as this pregnancy quickly starts coming to an end? Excited?
Gen88 likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 08:29 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me! Nervous that he's going to come early & we won't be ready. But I'm excited for him to be here soon!
April 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
Me! Nervous that he's going to come early & we won't be ready. But I'm excited for him to be here soon!
This exactly.
April 7th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here I am! I'm nervous and excited at the same time about labor. I know what's coming, but I'm just so glad the end result is finally meeting our princess! We can't wait

April 7th, 2013, 11:24 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm honestly most nervous that we won't agree on a name in time and will still be fighting about it at the hospital. This is by far the hardest time we have ever had naming a child.

April 8th, 2013, 01:10 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
im here

scary how fast its gone, but can not wait to meet my baby girl!

April 8th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here!
Nervous if these babes are girls they wont have a name Nervous that these babes will come anyday and I wont be ready. Nervous for delivery...geez this list is long...what if something goes wrong? what if one gets stuck and they have to go get it or worse I deliver one and then have to have a csection for the other...ugh!? I am very nervous about caring for 2 newborns and dd...going from a family of 3 to 5 in 2.2 seconds...aint no easin' into this one! I co uld carry on for awhile...Im not plain not ready yet!

April 8th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here
Great cause of nerve- juggling an infant, 8 year old, 10 year old, full time work and a house. I start a large trial 2 hours from home 13 weeks after my dd.

April 8th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm here
I'm nervous that my BP will get high again and that will cause me to have a break down when I go into the OR again like it did with Hailey.
I'm excited just to meet him!!

April 8th, 2013, 04:39 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me!
Getting nervous for this little one to come. I have no desire to get anything ready. I am almost in denial that we are getting close to the end. In my head I know I should go ahead and get her stuff ready before I get any bigger and more uncomfortable but I will most likely keep procrastinating.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
April 8th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I'm nervous about potential BFing issues.
Excited to hold my sweet little boy.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 8th, 2013, 06:00 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I'm nervous about how the adjustment will be with my 13 month old and baby.. she still doesn't sleep well thru the night so that's an issue that concerns me as well! I'm really hoping hes a good sleeper! I'm excited to meet the baby and see who he looks like!

April 8th, 2013, 06:03 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here.

I'm just plain freaked out about being a mom. I've always wanted kids, but now that it's here, I'm terrified. What if I don't really have a maternal instinct like I think I do? What if it doesn't kick in when the baby gets here? I'm scared about depression afterwards. I'm nervous because we don't have the crib set up, nor do we have a single piece of clothing for her. I'm scared that something might still go wrong. I'm scared that something will go wrong during labor, or that the hospital isn't going to let me labor the way I want to and it's going to end up being a terrible experience. Also, I'm scared because it looks like there's no way I'm getting a job before the baby gets here and I'm super nervous about money. Okay. Rant over.

Am I excited to meet her? Absolutely.

April 8th, 2013, 06:57 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here.

I'm nervous about labor...my last one was one of those nightmarishly long ones with pitocin so I am praying I have my own contractions...no pit. And no c section. And lil man comes quickly! And of course I want him to be OK of course. I'm also nervous about going from a mom of one...to a mom of. Two!! I'm afraid his nursery will never get painted and put together. DH was supposed to get it done this weekend but that sooooo didn't happen.

April 8th, 2013, 07:11 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
I'm here!
I'm nervous that the baby will be born like in the car or something on the way to the hospital. I don't know why but I'm terrified of that happening.
I'm excited that it's getting so close to time for us to meet her!

April 8th, 2013, 07:15 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here!
I am nervous about baby being ok.. and also about money after she comes. I am planning on leaving my job, so I am worried about how that is all going to work out.

April 8th, 2013, 07:24 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I am here.

Nervous about having the baby early, but at the same time I am ready for this show to be on the road!! Excited that I have my baby shower this weekend. Looking forward to seeing all my friends that I haven't really got to see since my bed rest started.

~Kristin~
April 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Nervous and excited for just how things are going to change. My youngest is almost 7 and so we've been in a routine for a while now. Starting all over again is kind of a scary thought.
April 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here! I'm nervous about labor and that we won't know what to do when we bring the baby home. I'm really hoping instinct and my experience with children kicks in. I'm excited to meet my little boy and go on this new adventure with DH.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 8th, 2013, 10:57 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm struggling but I'm here!

I'm nervous about not being ready. I have so much to do for baby plus just in general between now and then that I'm worried about getting it all done. I'm also nervous about it not being a boy. I don't know why, the tech said it was obvious to her but I'm just nervous that I'll have everything set for a boy and end up with another girl.

I'm excited about meeting this new baby and going back to being a SAHM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search