For FIrst time mommies!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
These are the nursing bras I would recommend for the first month of breast feeding until your breast settle down and you can buy some in the exact size you need, I know Amy was wondering which size she should buy. These are the ones I was talking about.

Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Seamless Wirefree Nursing Bra with Half Sling: Maternity : Walmart.com
They come in sizes M,L,XL etc

They're just like sports bras but are meant for nursing. You just go a size up and they're very stretchy too. Hope that helps
4hearts likes this.

April 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice!!
Gen88 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That looks really comfy. I'm a second time mommy, but I could still use all the nursing help/advice I can get. I never found a good nursing bra last time around - I ended up being miserably uncomfortable for the 4 months that I managed to breastfeed before latch issues and work stress caused me to dry up.

I'm determined to get it right this time and breastfeed for at least a year - having a comfortable nursing bra would definitely help!
Gen88 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 05:52 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those look super comfortable. I'll have to find some in my size, but I'm sure they are out there. I'm still not sure if I'm going to be breast feeding or just pumping or both. I'm so confused by it all. haha.
Gen88 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Rochelle
I think I'm going to go ahead and get one of those. The ONE nursing bra I have is extremely worn out and I need something comfy for those first weeks. Usually I hate sports bra bc they flatten my chest and I'm not huge-boobied but I won't really care after having just had a baby, now will I.. I like the price too!

I'm a size 18 so I hope the XL is big enough. 2X seems too big for me bc I'm not a 18w/20w
Gen88 likes this.
April 10th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4hearts View Post
I think I'm going to go ahead and get one of those. The ONE nursing bra I have is extremely worn out and I need something comfy for those first weeks. Usually I hate sports bra bc they flatten my chest and I'm not huge-boobied but I won't really care after having just had a baby, now will I.. I like the price too!

I'm a size 18 so I hope the XL is big enough. 2X seems too big for me bc I'm not a 18w/20w
I'm sure the XL will fit you, I was reading the reviews and one lady says she wears a 36DD and the medium fit her just fine, so they're very stretchy.

I'm glad you guys find this post helpful I will be picking up a couple of these as well, the price is great!
4hearts likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Mommy to Be
I don't know , it doesn't look very supportive for a larger chest, I'm a DD to begin with so I can only imagine what they'll be when they're engorged, I guess I'll have to try one on

April 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for posting! That looks super comfy!
Gen88 likes this.
April 10th, 2013, 04:09 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the information! I've been contemplating what type of bra to buy.
Gen88 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 06:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Ooh I might have to try one of those! They would be a great around the house kind of nursing bra.
Gen88 likes this.
April 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I score huge at Goodwill the other day. new with tag nursing bras for $3 from Target!
Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Favorite Nursing Br... : Target

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search