Your Journey here

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have never really had any trouble with my periods or conceiving. DD was conceived right out of high school so I was a very young mama! DS was conceived through NTNP after about 7 months of dating, 3 months of NTNP.

When DS was 9 months old is when I was diagnosed with MS. It is a progressive disease and the steroids can sometimes do a doozy on your fertility so we decided we wanted to try for at least one more before the disease progressed and I couldn't keep up with newborns anymore, or before the medications affected my fertility. We started TTC in Feb. 2012 with no luck up until October 2012, when I got my BFP! We were pretty scared with how I was going to handle being off my medications and keeping up with the other two but I am so thrilled that I got one more opportunity to experience this before I got any more sick!

And maybe by some grace of God, I will get just ONE more chance one day!
eshute likes this.

April 15th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In late July I all of the sudden felt this urge that we were ready for baby #2, it was weird because I wasn't thinking about it all, I thought I wasn't ready but one day I woke up and felt so ready so I made an appointment to have my copper IUD taken out which I've have had in for 4 1/2 years. Got it taken out the end of August, got my period Sept 7 and got pregnant right away. BFP October 4th! And here we are expecting our beautiful princess, we can't wait! we are so blessed<3

April 16th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
My husband and I got married March 2012 and I wanted to start trying right away. I didn't think it would happen quickly due to some issues. My husband had other plans. He wanted to get our credit card debt paid off before starting a family. He was worried about finances. I kept telling him that it is in Gods hands and that he provides. I was t convincing enough.

Then one evening during some sexy time, he said he wanted to make a baby. I thought he was just talking from the beat of the moment. But afterwards, he explained how he suddenly realized my point. And we started TTC right away.

I temped and checked my CM everyday. Charted it too. First month rolls around, BFN. I cried. So I started process all over again. Second month rolls around, BFN. WHAT THE CRAP !! I was sad. Thought we were doing everything right and having sex near or on my ovulation days. I started to realize that maybe due to my history, a baby wasn't in the future. So I backed off on charting the third month and we didn't have nearly as much sex either. At end of cycle, my sister in law (Karen78) called on a Sunday and told is she was pregnant. I was so happy for her but yet so jealous. I cried for a couple days. Then I was at grocery store that Wednesday and thought I'd buy a test...why not. I took the test in the store and BFP!!! I couldn't believe it. I made a scavenger hunt for my husband! He was in tears!

And here we are...31 weeks pregnant and CREDIT CARD DEBT FREE!!! GOD is GOOD!!

Last edited by Steph625; April 16th, 2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Adding more
April 16th, 2013, 05:07 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
DH and I have been married since 2005. Lily was conceived in 07 after an oops evening with too much wine. I was not close to ready for kids but she was such a blessing to our little family. When she was 17 months we had another oops pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. We realized we wanted another so tried immediately. Abri was conceived right away after my miscarriage. We had some financial troubles when she was born (I was out of work, DH worked 2 jobs, and my parents were helping to support us). Plus she was such a high maintenance baby. All that stress took a toll on our relationship. After a year we started to work on us again. I went back to work, finances got better, and DH started talking about a third child. I was hesitant because of how difficult Abri was and was worried about the effects on our marriage if we had to deal with that again. In September of 2012 he finally wore me down, but wasn't ready to really try with temping. We decided to just NTNP and of course conceived immediately. AF was due just as we were taking our anniversary trip to Italy. When she didn't show several days late, I picked up a test in Rome and got a BFP. The next day we were at St. Peter's at the Vatican. Though I'm not big into prayer, I did light a candle and say a prayer to thank God for this pregnancy and to allow it to be a healthy one. It seemed so special to be there and receive such good news

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search