Monday Roll Call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here this week?
How are you feeling?
Are you nesting?

April 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Rochelle
I'm here. Still pretty busy bc the science fair has been extended to May 1st but I'm around and lurking more than anything.

Feeling ok but more tired.

Nesting in my head but still working with normal daily maintenance and getting that caught up so haven't physically done any nesting. I'm making a lot of mental notes for now.
April 15th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.

Overall I'm ok - tired because I'm not sleeping well, but mostly ok. Today I'm bedridden. I feel terrible because it's the first nice day we've had in a while and I promised DD that I'd take her to the park. But after my tumble on the sidewalk this morning, I can barely walk, so the park is not happening. Boo.

Not nesting at all, surprisingly. I had a flurry of baby-prep activity a little over a month ago, but lately I've been feeling really detached from the whole thing and just have no desire to get things ready. Just in a funk, I guess.

April 15th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.. In and out

Feeling alright mostly. Just tired and a little achey.

No nesting yet. It doesn't make sense to nest right before we move so I have to wait just a couple more weeks.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
Feeling good.
Not nesting, but I wish I would start. I need motivation.
April 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here!
Feeling ok, but having lots of little aches and pains, etc
I think I have started nesting a little bit.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

April 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I am here....
I am hurting....she is sitting on this nerve on my right lower side that causes me immense pain. I was on my feet all day yesterday and when i got up to use the bathroom last night i almost fell because my lower back was hurting so bad
I am nesting like a mad woman. I am cleaning, organizing and stressing over every little detail in my house. I NEED everything in complete order...it's driving me crazy!

April 15th, 2013, 11:45 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Actually not feeling too bad lately, other than plain out tired. And I have actually started nesting a bit. I'm TRYING at least to get things ready around here.
April 15th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Super Mommy
Who is here this week? I'm here!
How are you feeling? Definitely get overwhelmed at times but cleaning or light exercise is helping a lot
Are you nesting? oh yes! i can clean for hours...takes me awhile to get going but once i start i cant stop! lol
April 15th, 2013, 03:12 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I'm doing okay, but definitely starting to feel VERY pregnant. I've been very achy. This pelvic floor pain is awful.
Nesting? Oh yes. Luckily the nursery is done (minus the stuff we will hopefully get at my shower this weekend) so I have been able to relax a little bit.

April 15th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here.
I'm feeling like poo. Not pregnancy related. Head/chest congestion with sore throat and productive cough.
I wish I was nesting!!! I need to nest! Yikes!
April 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm here!

I'm feeling better now that the most stressful part of work is over.

I'm sort of nesting. I got the girl baby clothes sorted and priced to get ready for a yard sale. I've also had DH spruce up our yard with a veggie/herb garden and pretty flowers. Now to get the nursery started...
April 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Here I am! Feeling better after the chiro this morning! Overall, just feeling pregnant! lol Not nesting because I'm still waiting on my house to be built!!

April 15th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Feeling tired. Like I could lay in bed and nap all day.

Not really nesting yet, But I hope it kicks in soon.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 15th, 2013, 08:20 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'm here. Feeling pretty good, tired some days, full of life other days. I haven't been nesting at all yet- no shopping, no cleaning or rearranging for the baby. I keep putting stuff off, haven't even looked at what I'm supposed to order for the birth kit.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Who is here this week? I'm here
How are you feeling?feel fine, getting restless
Are you nesting?no but I never have. I always wished I would so my house would get clean, but never had the motivation.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 16th, 2013, 06:53 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here
I have been very tired lately and starting to get more achy and uncomfortable. I don't sleep well @ all either. DD wakes up several times a night but even when she sleeps I find myself just laying there wide awake.
I have started to nest a little. There's a lot id like to do but have a hard time with always having to clean up after the kids constantly. I have tons of clothes for baby but they are still hanging out in boxes...I need to get a dresser still and do a lot of organizing!

April 16th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm here. Doing well other then the charlie horses Nesting is slowly setting it.

April 16th, 2013, 09:21 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here doing great other than the intense pubic bone pain I've been having lately.

My nesting is definitely kicking in. I've been organizing and decluttering my whole house room by room. I'm down to the 3 bedrooms and my master bathroom left!!!

April 16th, 2013, 10:45 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.

Feeling OK this week. Just a little achey.

I'm nesting in my head. No motivation tho. Although my baby brother came and cleaned my grout and walls, windows and cupboards. And that helped immensely as it was all stuff that would have been harder for me to clean...either from fumes or being preg woman awkward lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search