What's Been Your Hardest Pregnancy Symptom?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2013, 11:50 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What has been the most frustrating pregnancy symptom for you? What are you doing to help alleviate it?

For me it is has been tailbone pain! Ugh, I have been walking like I have a stick up my butt everywhere trying to avoid aggravating it I spend most evenings on a hot pad to help. My doc did give me a few codeine pills to help if it gets horrid but I have tried to avoid that if at all possible.

April 16th, 2013, 11:55 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dry mouth at night that's so bad my tongue is sometimes bone dry and cracked and bleeding when I wake up. Its awful. Combine that with heartburn at night and congestion at night. Sore hips. Make any attempt at sleep futile most nights. Its so frustrating.

April 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any of the painful/uncomfortable symptoms yet, so I'll say having to pee every 2 hours during the night.
April 16th, 2013, 12:14 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Constipation. I have poo issues without being pregnant and so now its horrendous. I get so backed up and bloated my stomach gets painfully tight. I drink mad amounts of water, Miralax every night and on Friday nights I take a dose of Peri-Colace and hope it hits at some point over the weekend. I also eat as much fresh veggies & fruits to help keep things moving along.

April 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Getting lightheaded nearly every time I stand up. It happens in every pregnancy for me but it's just annoying
April 16th, 2013, 01:05 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not being able to breathe. Everything else is manageable or fixable somehow (like tums for heartburn, etc.), but I can't do anything about not being able to breathe and it's getting so much worse. I can deal with it sitting or laying down and when I'm walking, I'm kind of ok. But just standing up in one place, I can only do for a minute or two and then I need to sit because I can't breathe. Getting ready has become hard because I can't see in the mirror unless I'm standing up, but I have a hard time standing there to do everything I need to do!
April 16th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
The back pain and charlie horses that come almost daily. Those have been the worst this time around. Thankfully the rib pain hasn't been bad compared to my pg with the girls.

April 16th, 2013, 01:24 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Low blood pressure. I missed my bus stop last week because I nearly fainted on the bus. Something about the way I was sitting compressed my legs and I got super hot, nauseated, and my vision and hearing went out. I was fine after a few minutes but I checked my blood pressure after work and it was 100/47. That combined with low blood sugar from heading to work at 6am is not a good combo for me.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

April 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Rochelle
Fatigue. I get so tired on my feet after only 15 mins and want to sit down so bad. I'm getting nothing done.
April 16th, 2013, 01:48 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine would def be fatigue too! I get wore out so fast! Cooking dinner or taking a shower wears me out drives me crazi because my brain says I can do all this stuff and my body says nope!!

April 16th, 2013, 02:17 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I have some complaints but nothing is as bad for me as m/s was. I'm so glad that's over!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The constant feeling like someone kicked me in the crotch. It makes doing anything painful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search