Exhausted??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
So am I the only one who is completely exhausted right now? I am sooo tired. I have been overdoing it , i know, but for the past 2 days (at work) i cannot keep my eyes open. I am starting to dread going to work... anyone with me?!
bobbiejo1982 likes this.

April 16th, 2013, 03:23 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm usually okay during the day, but getting out of bed in the morning is almost impossible for me. By the time I get home from work, I'm beat.

April 16th, 2013, 03:47 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am exhausted all the time. I am not getting much done around the house anymore. I don't even work and I still struggling. I can't imagine how you working mamas are doing it!

April 16th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted too!! I don't work a lot, but DH just asked me if I wanted him to find a different sub for him on Thursday and Friday because he's noticed that I've become lazy. LOL I told him to not dare take away my two days out of the house this week It'll be good for me not to lie in bed until noon...

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 16th, 2013, 03:54 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am getting tired much more quickly these days.

April 16th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I've been exhausted this whole pregnancy. Its worst this time then with either of the girls.

April 16th, 2013, 08:33 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im having a hard time getting motivated to do anything anymore I feel like a lazy bum lately but I start to do something then realize how tired I am so I just sit back down thinking if I rest a lil it'll help but it doesn't... I'm sick of being so tired all the time. Ive got too much to do and get done to be feeling like this that's for sure!!

April 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been getting more tired lately too. While I am at work, i am not "sleepy" tired, but I am tired of working Just very distracted, can't stay focused on one thing, feel so uncomfortable sitting in my chair, etc etc. Then at night I am pretty tired out by evening.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

April 17th, 2013, 02:40 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar March 2015 DDC Co-Host
Yep...I'm wanting to hit the sack as soon as I get home again and I dread waking up in the morning to go to work. DS has been sick this week, so I stayed home with him and I've been loving sleeping in and just lounging at home with DS! lol Of course, not loving my baby being sick though =(

April 17th, 2013, 03:57 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. I was okay during the second tri, but it seems like this third tri is killing me. I'm grateful in a way that I quit work to move because I feel like there's no way I could possibly work the way I feel. I did a big grocery run today and just now got back out of bed from a nap. How ridiculous is that?! It scares me how tired I am because I know this is probably nothing compared to how tired I'm going to be once baby is here and not sleeping through the night. Not only that, how am I possibly going to have the energy to run after a toddler when the time comes?

April 17th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Rochelle
I totally just woke up from a nap. Second time in a week that I've laid down with Heidi for HER to nap while I do chores and I ended up falling asleep with her.

Last edited by 4hearts; April 17th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.
April 17th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
There with you

April 18th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Exhausted here too! I remember this phase with my last pregnancy, except then I was working and was able to take sick days, send DD to daycare, and laze about all day. Being a SAHM with really active kids is rough on me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search