34 Weeks Today!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 05:47 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I am excited! only 6 more weeks to go (maybe)! I am interested in seeing if i make it that long. I have had a feeling that this baby will come a little early the whole time but we will see.

Do you guys think you will make it to 40 weeks?? Do you WANT to go 40 weeks?

I want her to come when she's ready , don't get me wrong, but i am torn between wanting her to come and hanging on to her in my belly since i know that this is my last baby!!
4hearts likes this.

April 21st, 2013, 06:08 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so ready to meet this little man but yet this is my last as well and do enjoy being pregnant. So I'm torn as well.
April 21st, 2013, 06:38 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never made it to 40 weeks before so it will be interesting to see when she ends up coming...

I am personally ready to be done, last baby or not. I didn't feel that way until very recently when my pubic bone/pelvic pain became so bad I can hardly walk.

April 21st, 2013, 06:38 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I won't make it to 40 weeks, but I'm hoping I get close.

April 21st, 2013, 07:15 AM
Rochelle
I'd be a lot more shocked if I DIDN'T make it to 40weeks. I've always gone to 41/42 possibly bc of an odd-shaped pelvis.

I'd prefer to keep baking until my 40th week bc I still have so much to do in my home along with some other preferences I have.

This may too be my last so I am treating it as such so that's another reason.
April 21st, 2013, 07:42 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am actually hoping he comes a week or so early. I am miserable. And while he will be my last baby I am more excited to meet him and be holding him than to stay being pregnant longer.
overlinmommy17 likes this.

April 21st, 2013, 09:06 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 34 weeks tomorrow Can't believe there's only 6 weeks left. I still haven't had my baby shower and the crib isn't set up, let alone the nursery being ready! However, due to the physical discomfort I'm having and the anxiety about feeling her move and all that, I'm pretty ready to be done. This is my first, and possibly my last so it's sort of a bittersweet thing for me. I can't wait to meet her, but at the same time I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy since I might not get to do it again. Anyway, I don't think she'll wait til 40 weeks, especially if she really is almost 2 weeks ahead. I couldn't mind if she came a tad early

April 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
33 weeks today. 6 weeks until my c-section! Ugh. Stick a fork in me.... I'M DONE!

I have a feeling I won't be making it to my c-section. For the past few days, the pelvic pressure and pressure on my bladder is absolutely horrible. I am miserable.

April 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I'll go early...I'm hoping if I have Vbac she will wait until I get over to Oahu which I'm hoping to push back to 38 wks. If I have C/S, which also could be on Oahu but if on Maui I"m hoping - unless she surprises me, to go to 40 wks assuming all is well with us both.

I've started to get more aches & pains these days...my right hip is sore all the time and feels like it needs to be popped back in place, BH is kicking up and I just overall feel huge and feel the weight. She will be our last and I can't wait for her to be here but def I'm cherishing everything - especially her movement, cause it'll be the last time I get to experience it.

We're almost there ladies!!

*A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my super fantastic siggy!!*

April 21st, 2013, 06:34 PM
Super Mommy
I am really hoping to go early. My last baby was 9lb3oz at 39 weeks so if this little guy is any bigger than his big brother I will be scared to go past my DD. I'm ready to be done, I'm only 30 weeks and am already so uncomfortable. I feel like a house!
April 21st, 2013, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow 34 weeks, you're so close. Well, we all are lol I cannot wait for this baby to get here, I've been so uncomfortable and feeling lots of pelvic pressure. I really hope not to go past 38 weeks. Walking has become painful. I hope she comes at 37 weeks like DS did! I'm so done being pregnant and ready to hold my princess!

April 22nd, 2013, 07:15 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping to make it to 40 weeks this time, only because I really want this baby to be born after schools are out. I know it sounds silly, but I don't want her to have her bday fall in the last week of school. When she is in high school, she would have exams every year on her bday and that would suck. I really don't want her to have to be in school at all on her bday. I love bdays and I want to be able to do something cool every year and not have her stuck in school. So while I am soooooo done with being pregnant, I think it will be worth it to go to 40. DD was just 2 days shy of her due date. However, if she has to be early, I would like her to come on the 14th (one week early) to be born on what would have been my grandparents' 69th anniversary.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
34 weeks for me today as well!

I'm hoping to hold out until 40 weeks. My mom is flying up on May 31st and staying for 10 days, and I'd like her to be there when the baby is born. So as long as I can hold out until the 31st, I'll be happy.

DD was born right on her due date, so we'll see what happens this time.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping to make it to 40 weeks, only because that will get DH through school and he won't have to worry about making sub plans. Also we're planning on moving the weekend of the 1st... :-/

Of course, my gut instinct is telling me he's probably going to come at least a week early...which would be around the 1st. LOL He's measuring a week and a half ahead as well, so that's really contributing to my "he's going to come as soon as we rent that moving truck..." instinct.

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search