Monday roll call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 09:18 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here?
What do you love about yourself?
What do you love about your dh/so?

April 22nd, 2013, 05:30 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here!

I love that I know my way around the sewing machine. I'm having fun making things for the baby.

I love how supportive and caring and loving my husband is. He is everything I didn't have during my first pregnancy!
April 22nd, 2013, 07:00 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me!

I love that despite my crazy parents, I turned out to be a pretty decent person.

I love how my husband makes me laugh. I always said that was my number one thing I wanted in a guy and he keeps me cracking up all the time.
April 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm here
I love that I try and tackle a new recipe or craft because I want to bring new things to my family
I love how much Mike can make me laugh. His humor is one of the things that I fell in love with <3

April 22nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me!!

I love my creativity, whether it comes out in a craft or sewing project or on paper in the form of a novel.

I love how thoughtful and caring my husband is. He just got back from a trip with two presents for the baby (and they're presents he put thought into).

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 22nd, 2013, 08:56 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im here!
I love that I'm a family first kind of person and am totally happy with putting my children's needs before mine.. I enjoy buying and doing for my kids way more than for myself!

I love that dh is a good hearted person and is always helpful to others! Also love that hes such a handy man he can fix anything and to me that's just sexy in a man!

April 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me!
I love my sense of humor. I'm a pretty goofy person IRL if I feel comfortable around you.
Probably the same thing about my DH.
April 22nd, 2013, 10:10 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I love how strong (emotionally/mentally) I am and that I'm a natural leader because of that strength. It has always given me the ability to take charge during crisis.

I love that my DH is so trustworthy and faithful. I know this may sound bad but the man could be tossed into a group of naked women and I know he wouldn't do anything. After my history with men I really needed a man like my DH who is so old fashioned. I know he will never leave me for another woman...thats just not an option for him. I also love him for what an amazing dad he is to our kids. I could go on and on.

April 22nd, 2013, 10:27 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I am here. even thou I haven't been posting much I still read through all the new posts when I can.

I love that I am being very responsible since this pregnancy and have been able to do a lot of saving for baby time. Also i am putting baby before me, it makes me feel good and I love it.

I love how My So takes care of me and makes sure I don't do certain thing since baby. He also loves to snuggle and I love that about him.
April 22nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here!

I feel that I am a pretty strong and optimistic person. It has come in handy

I love that Alex is so caring and loving. Sometimes to the point it can drive me a little nuts that he is so lovey-dovey. But deep down, I love it

April 22nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm here for the most part
I have a quirky sense of humor
DH totally gets my sense of humor

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 22nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? I am, Teresa aka mom2aidan (gonna have to change that screen name pretty quick)
What do you love about yourself? eh...the fact i love vacuuming and doing laundry as most dont!
What do you love about your dh/so? he makes me laugh all the time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search