I confess

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 06:01 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess I would give my right arm for a warm box of Krispy Kremes right now, even tho I had a huge dinner. Lucky for the scale, there isn't a Krispy Kreme anywhere even remotely close to me.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I flipped out at everyone at work today when I got asked for the 100,000th time if I have name for the baby picked out. When I said no, several women gasped and started going on and on about how I have to pick something soon and I don't have much longer and blah blah blah...so I absolutely flipped ***** on everyone. I'm not sure what all was said but I know something was thrown in about not naming her EVER just because everyone wanted me to lol. Really classy.
crawmommy likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I confess that I am so bored, that going for biweekly nst's are the highlight of my week. I'm also so tired, that I'm glad I'm on "no sex for 6 weeks" I guess they think it would raise my blood pressure too much, he he. Poor dh

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 22nd, 2013, 09:44 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I confess I'm never very hungry anymore. Food just grosses me out. I do eat and make sure I get what I need but man ill be happy for baby to drop a bit so I can eat again.'

April 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not hungry much either these days. And when I do eat, it's usually junk. I confess that even though I've been gaining 6 lbs/month, I can't stop eating the junk. LOL!
pamela.burke611 likes this.
April 23rd, 2013, 01:26 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCrafty View Post
I ate doughnuts for dinner last night. It was a long afternoon at my oldest's dance competition and a long drive. My youngest wouldn't stop jabbering (Mommy a cow! Two cows! Three cows! Three cows mommy! Mommy, I said three cows! Mama did you see the cows? There are three! Oh for the love of all that is holy child I saw the cows). We stopped at McDonalds for the girls but I pitched a hissy fit about hating everything about McDonalds. DH was trying to appease me when we passed a Krispy Kreme with the Hot and Now sign lit up. DH pulled in, picked up two dozen, and I immediately ate 3. Best dinner ever... and breakfast this morning..... and dessert tonight
OMG! One, I just seriously died laughing at your conversation with your youngest....that is how almost every conversation I have with my 3 year old goes these days. And it gets worse the longer I take to respond lol!

And two, your husband is awesome! I practically had to beg mine to stop at KK after I've been craving them for practically my entire pregnancy and then he nagged about how many I was going to get, so I limited it to just 6 -- one of which he ate, and one of which my child ate!

April 23rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I confess that I seriously have nothing to confess. Connor and I do practically the same thing every day and we're so freaking boring!!! I hate not having any friends around here, living with the in-laws, and just drifting through life. Once the weather is warm enough and the pool water is warm enough at least we can add swimming to our boring daily routine!!!

April 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribugg13 View Post
I confess that I seriously have nothing to confess. Connor and I do practically the same thing every day and we're so freaking boring!!! I hate not having any friends around here, living with the in-laws, and just drifting through life. Once the weather is warm enough and the pool water is warm enough at least we can add swimming to our boring daily routine!!!
Ditto to this. We do the same thing everyday around here too. I am just too tired and in pain to get the kids out doing stuff much anymore. I am excited for this pregnancy to be over so I can actually get around better and find more fun stuff to do. I feel like a crappy mom with the amount of TV my kiddos watch! We are extremely boring.
bribugg13 and MamaSkunk like this.

April 23rd, 2013, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I had my mom buy us a matching white crib and had it delivered while dh was gone after dh said he wanted to use the old drop side crib that doesn't match and was not budging then proceeded to tell him (knowing he was going to be pist that we would not be using the old crib) I had no clue she was buying it I had only mentioned it a long time ago that I wanted matching cribs...oops! Lol

Confession #2 I have had more pop during this pregnancy then I have probably had collectively in a few years...I really don't drink that much soda usually like once in a blue moon
pamela.burke611 likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 12:00 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I am SO happy that I only have to work one more night at my nanny job. I have grown to really resent the people I work for because it just sucks overall. I love the girls and I will miss them, but I cannot wait to be done. I only had one more night on my calendar for her and while I knew she had already started trying out a new girl, I was afraid she was going to give me more days & I probably would have cried. I will miss the money, but not the job itself. It's watching the kids at night (like 7 or 8 pm until 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 am, whenever they feel like coming home) and I have done it for over 3 years now and I have just had enough! I am so thankful that this pregnancy happened when it did and gave me an out, otherwise I never would have quit and would have just ended up so bitter towards them!
April 24th, 2013, 04:33 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I spent about an hour looking up the best place to get a latte near me. Then once I realized that I realistically could not go I raided the freezer and ate 3 doughnuts instead. I still want the latte. I would even settle for a coke (but it would have to be in a can).
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
April 24th, 2013, 04:51 AM
I confess it's 4:50am and I'm drinking a dr pepper. My vitamins made me so sick tonight. I puked which not only left me hungry but with a nasty vitamin taste in my mouth.

April 24th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I am not waking SO up to go to wic with me and DD this morning because I really need a few minutes away from him. I love him more than anything but I need to escape his criticism because however mild it may be, it still nearly makes me cry.. Stinkin hormones.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 24th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Rochelle
I confess that I am so over this home-school year. It hasn't gone very well bc of interruptions from this that and the other but mainly the pg. I feel like a failure and my oldest has been so uncooperative and lazy. The science fair has stressed me out beyond reason and if I get this all pulled together before a week from today which is when the judging takes place, it will be a miracle! I don't know why I sign up for things that I can tell will be too much for us. A kindergartener doing a joint project with someone was a terrible idea! God grant me strength!
April 24th, 2013, 09:37 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess: I was really hoping my office would stay hot so I could pull the pregnant card and work from home. I would probably nap instead. But my VP called and needs us all in the office this afternoon so it's a no go
April 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess I just faked nausea to avoid having to make small talk with one of the other parent's in sebastian's preschool class.

So annoying.

April 24th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I confess that I have been a royal b*tch to DH and yelling at DD FAR too often.

Everything DH does bothers me: the way he chews, the way he moves, the way he folds clothes....pretty much him breathing makes me want to hit him. He has a cold and I swear to god if I have to hear one more word about how much his throat hurts I might throw a jar of peanut butter at his head.

DD has been crazy and will purposely do something ridiculous (like wipe ketchup ALL over my pillow) and then won't get out of my face kissing me, hugging me, touching me, telling me she loves me and how sorry she is. Sounds cute right? It's not. I promise. I'm losing my mind and i'm convinced she might be as well hahaha

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
April 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM
I confess that I am taking David and Everett to Kyle's work today so I can take Katelynn to her preschool physical without them. I am not in any kind of mood to take all 3 kids to the slow doctors office.

April 24th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Super Mommy
i confess that i have NO patience anymore. OmG the littlest things are setting me off. I'm pretty much swearing at someone or something all day long. My DS is starting the toddler phase and he's up, he's down, he wants a book, he doesnt want a book, etc. He can't make up his mind! lol. and dh...for the love of God. i'm about to strangle him. he hardly ever helps out around the house so when i complain about it he goes 'just ask me to do something and i'll do it' okayyyy last night i ask him to do the dishes 'yep ill do it tonight' (he's up all night due to overnight schedule) dishes were still in the sink in the morning...what did he do all night? play video games. ugh!!!!!
April 24th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
I confess that I am SO happy that I only have to work one more night at my nanny job. I have grown to really resent the people I work for because it just sucks overall. I love the girls and I will miss them, but I cannot wait to be done. I only had one more night on my calendar for her and while I knew she had already started trying out a new girl, I was afraid she was going to give me more days & I probably would have cried. I will miss the money, but not the job itself. It's watching the kids at night (like 7 or 8 pm until 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 am, whenever they feel like coming home) and I have done it for over 3 years now and I have just had enough! I am so thankful that this pregnancy happened when it did and gave me an out, otherwise I never would have quit and would have just ended up so bitter towards them!
Omg....what do they do?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search