I confess

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 01:27 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess DH and I haven't slept in the same bed for the past few months cause my pregnancy snoring was disturbing him so much at night. And I really don't care lol. Its been nice having our bed to myself. Well except when DD sleeps with me. She's a better snuggle partner anyway. DH kicks and thrashes about and is a bed hog! Haha I am not even upset and don't mind our current sleeping arrangements. I get the whole bed usually with my kitties for snuggle buddies and the times DD comes into the bed with me I get to hold her without being crammed to a 1/4th of the bed.

I also confess I've been real emotional lately in regards to my DD who is now not going to be an only child. True she has older half siblings in my step kids but they all live far away and are a lot older. So I've been getting all weepy and emotional because she's not going to be MY only baby anymore. I literally cried after she fell asleep last night as I was reading her bedtime story. I just held her and cried. And then felt stupid for crying cause I can't wait to meet lil man and I want him here NOW! Lol

April 26th, 2013, 02:34 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I confess that I am seriously tempted to just eat a half of a lemon meringue pie for dinner and nothing else. I don't want salad and rotisserie chicken. I want that delicious, cool, refreshing lemon pie. And I want to shovel it into my mouth with a giant spoon. I'm having a weird day
April 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess: I am terrible about waiting on gifts. I was soooooo tempted to open my shower gift and pretend like I waited! Alas, I cannot lie, so I haven't done it - yet
navywifey2003 likes this.
April 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I'm not sad that after I told SO what the doc said today about how she doesn't want me out shopping or sweeping or vacuuming, he said that we'd order food out and he'd take care of the house. Haha. I still did the dishes and cleaned up a little, but I'm so excited to get out of making dinner!

April 26th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Rochelle
I confess that I'm too stressed out to even come up with a confession.
April 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess I may have just ate a whole bag of the lindor truffles. I am ashamed of myself.
rcjh12 likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
April 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I just made myself a giant chocolate malt and finished it off in no time ... and I kind of want more =\
mommyandwife08 likes this.
April 27th, 2013, 04:09 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I confess I had 2 root beer floats at a birthday party today. It was amazing!
mommyandwife08 likes this.

April 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I tell my SO that I really miss being able to DTD with him since I can't right now (the whole boil on my lady bits thing), but in all honesty...I've really enjoyed just being able to lay down and go to sleep at night. I'll be sad when this thing is healed - which is probably only another day or two. Ugh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search