I confess

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 09:13 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Its time for another confession thread, for the only reason that I have something to confess ha.

So after church we went to lunch at Pizza Hut. It was a Pizza Hut with a eat in area, we were with friends from church. Anyways I had a craving for cheese sticks so Kyle ordered our food and my cheese sticks. Well the pizza came no cheese sticks, she said they were almost done and would bring them right out. Well we practically finish lunch and Kyle goes up to the register because they are still not out. He asked and the lady said she is sorry she forgot to even put them in. Our friends needed to get going and we waited and waited. Finally we were given a box and they were cheese breadsticks. I was furious! So we walked up and she said oh sorry I guess I can make the others but they take 5 minutes. I did not want to wait anymore so we left. I started crying. I only ate 1'piece of pizza because I was craving the cheese sticks. I wrote a nasty email to Pizza Hut. /end rant!

April 21st, 2013, 10:26 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate that! I went to Panera the other day because I was craving a sandwich from there. I had to go to work, so I grabbed it on my way. I had been thinking about eatin it all day. I didn't open it to eat it for a couple of hours and when I did I immediately knew it had horseradish on it, which I ordered it without. I couldn't eat it even though I tried to wipe it off, it was too strong. I cried. Not only because I wanted it all day & was craving it, but because I then didn't have anything to eat for dinner!

I confess that a ate WAY too much kettle corn today. We had this big bag from Costco that we got last week and I definitely finished it off today. Oops.
April 21st, 2013, 10:32 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that last night was supposed to be mine and DH's "sexy time" night, but I faked a headache. When that didn't seem to give him the hint, I faked a sudden, horrible stomach pain and told him to "just give me some time to see if it passes" until he finally fell asleep waiting for me to feel better. He never got his sexy time lol.

But in my defense, he still is trying to keep up with the 2x a week deal and I just can't keep up anymore!
rcjh12, eshute and MamaSkunk like this.

April 22nd, 2013, 02:51 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that it is 5:50am and I just had a lime popsicle. I am up because I really couldn't get comfortable and I was tired of tossing and turning. I was thirsty and getting hungry so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
I confess that last night was supposed to be mine and DH's "sexy time" night, but I faked a headache. When that didn't seem to give him the hint, I faked a sudden, horrible stomach pain and told him to "just give me some time to see if it passes" until he finally fell asleep waiting for me to feel better. He never got his sexy time lol.

But in my defense, he still is trying to keep up with the 2x a week deal and I just can't keep up anymore!
Haha. I love this. SO still tries at least every other night and, as long as I don't feel awful, he gets it. Honestly, it's easier for me to give in than try to sleep and then I know at least the next night I will be left in peace. But when I really, really don't want to, I fake (or sometimes don't have to) some stomach cramp or severe leg pain or something.
MrsLat likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I confess I'm starting to use my pregnancy to get out of things I don't like. Example: yesterday we had a guest giving a sermon at church and he was less than interesting. So I got up and left to use the restroom blaming the baby bouncing on the bladder and I didn't come back til it was over. I could give many more examples!
eshute likes this.
April 22nd, 2013, 04:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess that even after the whole "my husband doesn't think im pretty" debacle I had in the 2nd trimester when he didn't want sex, now he really does.

And I flat out told him I wasn't having sex for the rest of my pregnancy because I am awkward, graceless and uncomfortable.

It wasn't much of a confession, as much as it was the blunt truth.

He seemed to understand though.
eshute likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 04:23 AM
Super Mommy
not so much a confession but i hear you on the lack of customer service-

i was at target the other day to make a 'mini registry' of just a few items i still need for baby. we go up to the kiosk to sign in and my email/password would NOT work. well i couldnt remember my p/w and when i finally did it told me they were doing updates so i'd have to check my email for further instructions (meaning i'd have to go home, check email, and come back) um no thanks. so dh tried signing in...same thing. omG i was so frustrated. so finally we went over to customer service and explained the situation and the lady was like 'oh sorry yeah there's nothing i can do for you.' oh wow thanks. i was practically in tears. so long story short, we went to babies r us and did our registry there. sorry target, but there was just nothing i could do ;-)
MamaSkunk likes this.
April 22nd, 2013, 04:28 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I confess that I am not feeling very sympathetic to my DH who just slept two days straight (he was awake for maybe 4-6 hours total in that time) because he has influenza b. Dude, I realize it sucks and your meds make you sleepy but I am MAKING A PERSON and haven't slept that much in almost the last month! It wouldn't be so bad but he sleeps in his recliner in the living room and makes the kids and I feel guilty if we make too much noise. And when he is awake he's playing computer games because he hurts too much to do anything else.

I realize that all makes me sound awful but ugh. I didn't even get to sleep in when I was sick!
April 22nd, 2013, 05:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Why doesnt he go sleep in the bed LOL

April 22nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Good question! He doesn't want to infect the bedding, or so he says lol
April 22nd, 2013, 05:48 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I confess that DH and I had sex last night for the first time in at least a month. I have zero sex drive just like with my pregnancies with the girls. The worst part is he now doesn't shave his beard until we do something so if anyone IRL knew this they could tell how long its been since we last had sex
MrsLat likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 06:15 AM
Rochelle
I confess that I despise going to the friggin' OB. I can't stand going so often when I know things are fine. But if I don't, then I'm a bad mom. It just stresses me out. I live an hour from my OB and I wish I could just send them some urine in the mail biweekly for them to test for the proteins and stuff so I didn't have to deal with driving out there.

I've got to go get in the shower now and get on the road to go to one of these lovely events.
April 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4hearts View Post
I confess that I despise going to the friggin' OB. I can't stand going so often when I know things are fine. But if I don't, then I'm a bad mom. It just stresses me out. I live an hour from my OB and I wish I could just send them some urine in the mail biweekly for them to test for the proteins and stuff so I didn't have to deal with driving out there.

I've got to go get in the shower now and get on the road to go to one of these lovely events.
Ditto. My appointment isn't til 3, however.

I know she is fine, she reminds me all day long by putting her feet in my lungs.

April 22nd, 2013, 08:59 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I'm considering ordering a pizza for lunch, even though I just had some chicken salad.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I confess I just had a lunchable for breakfast!
eshute likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess I'm insane. And also that I just let a friend of mine pack my entire kitchen for me while I relaxed with my heating pad and snacked on leftovers from lunch. This happened for 2 1/2-3 hours...
navywifey2003 and rcjh12 like this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 22nd, 2013, 03:55 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I confess that I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained since my last appointment. I had been doing good with a steady, reasonable gain, but I stepped on the scale at my parents' this weekend and according to it I had gained 8lbs since my last appointment, and I still have another week to go until my next!
April 22nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I just canceled a sub job (it was supposed to be my last) for next week, just because I know the school, and the walk to the bathroom is too long. The secretary used the, "I'm never going to call YOU again" voice, and I couldn't care less, because my next call to her was going to take me off the sub list.

I'm also going to confess that I ate a small dinner so I could feel less guilty about the milkshake I'm going to make myself later... :-D

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 22nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess I am never going back to that nail salon again, because it took more effort to decipher what the poor woman was saying than it was worth to just get a pedicure in peace.

Not entirely her fault, I have a hard time understand women with british accents too.

April 22nd, 2013, 05:47 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I ate doughnuts for dinner last night. It was a long afternoon at my oldest's dance competition and a long drive. My youngest wouldn't stop jabbering (Mommy a cow! Two cows! Three cows! Three cows mommy! Mommy, I said three cows! Mama did you see the cows? There are three! Oh for the love of all that is holy child I saw the cows). We stopped at McDonalds for the girls but I pitched a hissy fit about hating everything about McDonalds. DH was trying to appease me when we passed a Krispy Kreme with the Hot and Now sign lit up. DH pulled in, picked up two dozen, and I immediately ate 3. Best dinner ever... and breakfast this morning..... and dessert tonight

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search