I'm no longer fit to be among the rest of society.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By KellBell2621
  • 3 Post By edgeofelise
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know whats worse, being a crazy b*tch or knowing you are being a crazy b*tch.

With PMS you only feel righteous or justified in your hormonal imbalance. With pregnancy, I am only far too aware that my bouts of tears and anger are due the baby.

Yes, I am crying because you ate the rest of the potato salad, I don't care if its been sitting in the fridge for 4 days and didn't have my name on it! It was mine da mn it and you obviously hate me and are hatching a diabolical plan to pick apart my sanity one spud at a time.

You love my belly? Are you calling me fat!!!??? I'm a cow. I'm a big round hippo and I have to lean backwards when I walk or I'll fall over.

I'm pretty? What is your ulterior motive? I am in sweats, your tshirt, no bra, my hair is untamed and I'm not ever sure if I've brushed my teeth yet. You MUST be wanting something from me. Maybe you did something wrong and now you feel guilty about it. OH MY GOD...you are cheating on me. Pack your sh*t and GTFO.

I'm no longer fit to be among the rest of society. I'm a ticking bomb of over-sensitivity and vulnerability.

I have 56 days til the c-section to go. Unless she decides to come earlier. Please....I need prayers....send them.

April 22nd, 2013, 11:00 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what to say other than I feel your emotional pain. Sending you the prayers you need!
sunnydaze likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 11:04 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The title of this post cracked me up. If it makes you feel any better, I lost it at DH last week for eating all of the Easter candy and made him go out at 9pm to buy me candy. I also get crazy mad if he doesn't want to jump me every night and accuse him of thinking I'm fat and gross. So you're certainly not alone. The lovely thing is that when these guys hold their new babies and we start to get back to normal over the weeks after giving birth, they forgive us. Hang in there! Not too much longer!
sunnydaze likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
i'm the same way! esp with the husband...anytime he mentions just talking to a female coworker immediately i think 'clearly he's having an affair and i'm disgusting.' i know its so stupid but these thoughts really go thru my head!

for me my vice has been baby names..i change my mind faster than the weather. if i tell someone a name and they dont like it i am furious, like how dare they?! yet if they love the name, i'm like well what if i change it? are you gonna hate me? i cant win!

anyways, you're definitely not alone!
sunnydaze likes this.
April 22nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL I'm not all sensitive and weepy, I am angry and violent. I punched the wall in the elevator the other day and really hurt my hand. Oops. I cannot be around people because everyone makes me want to throw things. Don't talk to me! Or look at me! I HATE EVERYTHING RAWR HULK SMASH!!!
4hearts, Gen88 and sunnydaze like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

April 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am guilty of losing it everytime DF doesn't want to have sex. I immediately jump to "well I guess you think I'm fat and gross and you must be cheating on me". Also, if he isn't just thrilled to see me everyday I start getting all boo hooy about how he doesn't love me and blah blah blah...

So ready for this emotional trainwreck to be over!
sunnydaze likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol this is exactly how I feel, I've turned in to pregzilla. The sounds of people's breathing annoys me hahaha I literally wanna snap at everyone if they make the slightest stupid comment or any comment at all, it's really bad when I'm driving. I get sick thoughts of running people over when they walk the street too slow or raming my car in to theirs for being stupid drivers haha. I cannot wait to be back to normal! I don't wanna be a cranky pants anymore I feel your pain! We must stay strong!
sunnydaze likes this.

Last edited by Gen88; April 22nd, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
April 22nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
See, my thing right now is that I freak out because I won't be ABLE to have sex with SO after the baby is here for however many weeks. SO still wants it as much as he ever did, and for that I am thankful because I know I'd completely lose it if he didn't. But I actually just now stopped crying thinking that he's going to leave me shortly after the baby gets here because we won't be able to have sex for a while. UGH.
sunnydaze likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:41 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. I cried over three different emotions yesterday. One of the times was in the grocery store, because they didn't have what I was looking for. I seriously cannot get it together and I think DH is on the verge of having me committed lol.
sunnydaze likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I'm a wreck too. Last week dinner wasn't doing what I wanted it to do, and DH was trying to help me fix it, and I just broke down in tears because I "failed at my one job." DH thought it was hilarious that I was crying over dinner. He's gotten used to my emotional roller coaster. Yesterday I said I was sad that we were out of orange juice, and he was all "You're not going to cry, are you?" And then tonight as I was making dinner he was all, "No matter the outcome of this meal, I don't want you to cry, okay?" LOL He even went so far as to warn his students before I subbed for him last week, "You're getting an emotional pregnant woman to sub for you, don't make her upset." I can't wait for my emotions to even out.
sunnydaze likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 22nd, 2013, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph View Post
Oh I'm a wreck too. Last week dinner wasn't doing what I wanted it to do, and DH was trying to help me fix it, and I just broke down in tears because I "failed at my one job." DH thought it was hilarious that I was crying over dinner. He's gotten used to my emotional roller coaster. Yesterday I said I was sad that we were out of orange juice, and he was all "You're not going to cry, are you?" And then tonight as I was making dinner he was all, "No matter the outcome of this meal, I don't want you to cry, okay?" LOL He even went so far as to warn his students before I subbed for him last week, "You're getting an emotional pregnant woman to sub for you, don't make her upset." I can't wait for my emotions to even out.
My husband would never be so stupid as to laugh at me while I'm melting down. I'm sure he does it behind closed doors though.

I am glad I am not alone in my whole "psycho" self right now.

April 22nd, 2013, 05:29 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
This made me laugh, but I'll probably be crying over it in about 15 minutes. Last week I flipped out on DH because he didn't want to have sex with me so I must be fat and ugly. So like 10 minutes later he made an attempt and I burst into tears because he wasn't putting enough emotion into it. I really admire his patience because he didn't say a word as I morphed from crazy screaming lady into a puddle of tears.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search