We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I am 31 weeks, so I start weekly NST tomorrow. Hard to believe I only have 7 weeks left!!!!!
I may have shared that with B1, I failed the bleeding timed test and had to have my c-section under general anesthia. I talked to the hematologist at my last appointment about alternatives so I can be awake this go around. He did his own BTT, which was borderline. He doesn't understand how my clotting time can be so long with how low my Protein C activity is right now. He sent me for a platelet mapping test (can't wait to see the bill on that one) to double check my platelets. He thinks as long as the platelet mapping comes back fine, that I should be ale to have the spinal. He even said to have the anesthioligist call him if they refuse. That gives me a little hope.
Other than that, not much going on. I am anxious to see B2 tomorrow. I haven't had a sonogram since Jan and last time I had a lot more because he was small. Hopefullyntomorrowimwill have some good pics to share.
I forgot the most important part - my c-section date has been tenatively set for 6-11. The hopsital will not let her book the OR more than 2 weeks in advance, so she had me set an appointment for the 2 week mark so she will remember to call that day to book it. If the 11th is taken, then it will be either the 10th or the 12th.