32 weeks update

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had my dr appt today. Gained 4lbs in last 2 weeks which makes it a total of 32 lbs gained so far.
Baby still measuring a week behind . His heart rate kept fluctuating between mid 130s and low 140s but he was squirming the entire time.

Dr said she loves inducing especially if mom is done and wants it over but the earliest she'all induce is 39 weeks....that is only 7 more weeks.

I'll be group b strep tested anywhere between 35-37 weeks and we'all do one last ultrasound around 36-38 weeks to make sure he's head down.

I'll do open more 2 week appt may 7th then go every week after that.

How's everyone else doing? Can you believe we're all about ready to have babies? Eeep time has gone by so fast. I remember just finding out I was pregnant like it was yesterday.

April 23rd, 2013, 11:48 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe we're so close. It seems like just yesterday it was so far away and I never thought we'd get here and I wanted it to hurry up! Now I want it to slow down because we still have so much to do and because despite a few issues (such as not being able to breathe & heartburn) I'm enjoying being pregnant! My sister in law is pregnant too (due the end of May) and she found out today that she'll be induced around May 15th bc she has GD & they're afraid of him getting too big & said they wouldn't let her go past 39 weeks. It makes it seem even closer for me because she's going to have him in just a couple of weeks! Which makes me realize how soon our little man will be here! So crazy.
April 24th, 2013, 09:46 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aidan View Post
Had my dr appt today. Gained 4lbs in last 2 weeks which makes it a total of 32 lbs gained so far.
Baby still measuring a week behind . His heart rate kept fluctuating between mid 130s and low 140s but he was squirming the entire time.

Dr said she loves inducing especially if mom is done and wants it over but the earliest she'all induce is 39 weeks....that is only 7 more weeks.

I'll be group b strep tested anywhere between 35-37 weeks and we'all do one last ultrasound around 36-38 weeks to make sure he's head down.

I'll do open more 2 week appt may 7th then go every week after that.

How's everyone else doing? Can you believe we're all about ready to have babies? Eeep time has gone by so fast. I remember just finding out I was pregnant like it was yesterday.

Doing good here. getting really antsy. i love that the time is going fast. i have gained 30 + pounds too. I am trying not to worry about it too much.

May I ask why they are talking about inducing you already?
April 24th, 2013, 10:37 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was in labor 13 hrs with my first and pushed for 3hrs so my Dr wants this to be an easier shorter labor.

April 24th, 2013, 10:48 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh i see well that's good to think ahead then! Hope this one goes better for you!
April 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
I have enjoyed being pregnant but now I am reaching the point it isn't enjoyable anymore. My c-section is 5 1/2 weeks away and I am ready to meet my baby. I am ready to be able to keep up with my other kiddos. They are so bored because all I can do it feels like is rest with my feet up! No bending-no lifting-no walks. All too painful

April 24th, 2013, 03:01 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing ok. The last couple of weeks have been kinda brutal pain-wise between the heartburn, carpal tunnel, and pelvic pain, but with only 5+ weeks to go I'm not going to start complaining now.

April 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doing okay here. Hoping baby doesn't get too far ahead of herself, but definitely ready for her to make her appearance. I can hardly walk due to sciatica (for the second time), my heartburn never goes away and doing the dishes makes me exhausted. I feel like such a lazy wimp, but when something as simple as walking makes me want to cry - I'm over it! But I do love feeling and seeing her move in there. I'm really going to miss that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search