Anyone else getting really antsy and impaitent??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 02:29 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Is it just me??? I am getting really antsy. I am ready to meet this little man. And I still have 9 1/2 weeks to go.
April 24th, 2013, 02:59 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting anxious. I haven't started nesting yet and I'm thankful for that because right now I can barely walk. I can't wait to meet baby, but I'm terrified at the same time and sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks that in as little as 3 weeks I could have a baby. It's still very surreal to me.
D&K's_mama likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshute View Post
I'm getting anxious. I haven't started nesting yet and I'm thankful for that because right now I can barely walk. I can't wait to meet baby, but I'm terrified at the same time and sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks that in as little as 3 weeks I could have a baby. It's still very surreal to me.
THIS EXACTLY! I am getting very, very impatient. Now that we have pretty much everything we need, I am more anxious than ever.

April 24th, 2013, 03:43 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am there too. But since this is likely our last Im trying to enjoy these last few weeks.

April 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i can't wait to eat salsa and sleep on my belly again!
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 04:36 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am soo anxious and ready to meet this little guy. I have 5 1/2 weeks at the most! And as little as 3 1/2. It is so crazy. It is getting real though and I am a little scared! I hope I am ready :/

April 24th, 2013, 04:38 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm anxious but nervous too! I cannot wait to meet him but I'm also ok with having a lil more time because I am not totally prepared for baby just yet! I have started nesting but my brain is wanting me to do more than my body can do!
overlinmommy17 likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not really for me, because I am so focused on the end of the school year that I don't feel like I will focus on the baby coming until then (June 12th) and I am due June 23rd. I just hope she doesn't come before as that will throw a wrench into my planning!

We still have a few things to get/set up!

April 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Super Mommy
I am so stoked! I can't wait to meet this guy! I still need a couple of things, but I'm still really excited!
April 24th, 2013, 06:21 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm definitely stressed, but not at all impatient. I have way too much to do and not nearly enough time to get it all accomplished.
April 24th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope I'm not ready! end.of.story.

April 24th, 2013, 07:29 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so over being pregnant, but def not ready yet. I still have to figure out what to do about work and I haven't finished the nursery. Once those things are taken care of, I will be ready.

April 24th, 2013, 08:47 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I am totally tired of bed rest and appointments but last night I thought about having her and started crying. I am so not ready yet. Hoping for 4 more weeks.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 25th, 2013, 06:33 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I am very nervous and excited. trying to enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant. now that she is breech again i have tons of stress to add wondering if she will turn. i don't want to start labor too early because i want to give her more time to get into position!

April 25th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm definitely getting antsy, but I really would prefer he stay put for at least 3 more weeks. We are finally moving into the new house next week and I need time to get the last of everything ordered (including the crib) and get the house situated and organized before his arrival.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 25th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel antsy and impatient but I know all too well how much easier pregnancy is than caring for a newborn haha so i'm trying to just relax and enjoy pregnancy

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
April 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am antsy and not ready I just want her here so that I know that she is OK. I am totally not ready though. The furniture has not yet arrived. Had to return the shades (ordered three and one was a little different dye), got lots of cleaning, and want my other two kids out of school for the year.

April 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Good points. i am just inpatient, maybe because it's my first time. and the pregnancy aches and pains are getting to me. I really am pretty scared too thou.
April 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am also getting impatient and want to meet my little man. Time cannot pass quickly enough for me.

April 25th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Right there with ya, I cannot wait! So ready to cuddle my princess. And DS is even more inpatient than I am, he asks me everyday how many more days till his sister gets here. It's too cute. I still have to finish her nursery which I'll be doing in the next few weeks.

Last edited by Gen88; April 25th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search