Yeah

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kim3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just returned from my 32 week ultrasound (I am 32 weeks tomorrow). All good news!

They were checking for growth restriction due to my age. Not only no sign of GR, Ellianna is measuring 6 days ahead. She is estimated to be 4 pounds 7 ounces! Look out for an 8 - 8 1/2 pound child.

They checked my amnotic fluid levels and placental flow. All perfect.

They checked her heart rate. 144 - doc said she is a very active child. (we could not get a profile due to her having her hands in front of her face the entire time. We got a picture of her foot when she was not kicking all over. I am fine with that though. Kicking means she is healthy).

The tech checked gender again - yep a girl. (now that 4 people have told me girl I need to let myself really trust that I am having a daughter

I have a regular appointment with the doc tomorrow (this was with perinatology today). I do expect all to be perfect though. The only thing I want to chat about is huge lady parts. Ugghh - they are so swollen that they rub on undies and hurt Not sure what I can do about it though.

Just 8 weeks til I hold my little Ellianna.
rcjh12 likes this.

April 25th, 2013, 08:01 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a great apt!! Glad all was well!! I go next Thurs for ultrasound to check baby's growth and make sure everythings ok! I anxious to see him!

April 25th, 2013, 08:29 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a good appt. And ugh I am also having the lady bits problem. So annoying!

April 25th, 2013, 08:32 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear baby girl is doing well! Ditto on the lady parts. I'm asking my doc about it tomorrow, too. I know it's normal, but come on!

April 25th, 2013, 09:06 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am so glad everything is going well! She is going to be perfect!

April 25th, 2013, 03:08 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a great appointment! Glad she is still a she

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search