Tasks to be completed this upcoming week

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By dmreed32
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By MissyBee
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I will be 34 weeks on Thursday. So this upcoming week I would like to install her car seat, paint her nursery and finish packing hospital bag for baby and I. What are some tasks or projects you guys will be working on this week? I'm also gonna try do some of her laundry and maybe make some more decorations for her room. I'm hoping to actually finish these projects since time is flying hope y'all are having a fantastic Sunday
4hearts likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 01:24 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think I will start washing at 35 weeks. We need to order our birth kit and pick up some supplies.
Gen88 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 01:45 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I ever make it to the store to get some Dreft, I'll start washing the baby's clothes that we have. I need to make a list of what needs to go in the hospital bag. I also need to get ahold of the WIC office and finally get an appointment now that SO has a paystub from all 3 jobs.
Gen88 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 02:03 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The crib bedding is arriving this week, so I plan to get the crib all made up. I also have some new clothes to get washed and put away. The other thing only kind of baby related is getting the guest room organized (it has become the storage area for things we haven't unpacked yet) so that my parents will be able to sleep in there when they come stay w/ DD while we're in the hospital. I have quite a list of things I want to do around 36 weeks, but it's all stuff that doesn't make sense to do this far out.
Gen88 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 02:28 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
My bil is painting both baby's room and Easton's this weekend. Almost done! Getting the rooms back together ( everything was haphazardly tossed into living room when it was decided he could paint) will take a week. Started making a list of all we need today and am able to check some things off since my mil has been hitting some rummage sales.
Gen88 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 03:55 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Organize the house, paint nursery, sew bedding and curtains, and get hand me downs from my sister
Gen88 likes this.
April 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our baby laundry is all set and nursery is done. I still need to get the car seat installed and finish packing our bags for the hospital. I really need to stop procrastinating.
Gen88 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm just now 33 weeks so I'm waiting a bit. I do have all my diapers prepped. Im actually waiting on my shower to do any washing, packing and buying other needs. I still have til may 11th, then I'll pack, do all my washing and going on a shopping spree. Woo hoo!
Gen88 likes this.
April 28th, 2013, 07:44 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have to get everything cleared out of the baby's room tomorrow so that when they deliver the furniture, it has a place to go! There isn't much left in there, so that shouldn't take too very long. But, in order to move the things out, we have to re-arrange the room where they will be going and that may take a little more time because there is too much stuff in there at this moment!

We also have to get on finding someone who can come fix the windows that have leaked and the walls that are messed up. We were wanting to get that done before furniture, but when we found the furniture we had to go ahead and get it! So, it will just have to get moved to one side of the room and covered up while they do work and then moved again into the middle, I guess, so we can paint after the wall/window is fixed.

I may wash some clothes soon since we'll have the dressers and I'll actually have a place to put them! But, I may wait another week or two or three on that. We will see.

I think that's all we'll be able to get done this week because of my husband's work schedule, but maybe we'll be able to squeeze in a few more things, we will see! We can't do much until the walls/windows get fixed, so that discovery is kind of making things take a little longer!
Gen88 likes this.
April 28th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Rochelle
This week.. Not much! The science fair is Wednesday. DS's project is completely done but not DD1's. Also, I'm still so far behind on regular chores: dishes/laundry. It would be a grand thing if I could start on our horrible bedroom and closet by or during next weekend. That would be a huge load off.
Gen88 likes this.
April 28th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're going to install the car seat tomorrow, and I'm going to keep working away on knitting my blanket for him (I can do 1 row in 20 min, so 2 rows per 40 min. show on Netflix...I need to watch 109 shows to finish this blanket...I have to get knitting...LOL). We are also 90% sure we found a place to move, so we might be applying to move there this week!
Gen88 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Looks like we will all be busy this week. At least we are all occupied while we wait for time to pass waiting on our babies to be born

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search