Emotional Rollercoaster

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kalynas_Mom
  • 1 Post By Kyla0709

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2013, 08:04 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else starting to ride the emotional rollercoaster now that we are getting closer to our due dates? I am for sure!!! I know my hormones have to be fluctuating.
I've been getting soooo mad at DH over every little thing. I think I've even gotten mad at him for breathing. And then a few hours later I'm like omg I love him soooo much he's the best husband ever.
I will be snuggling with DD and just burst into hysterical tears because I love her so much haha. Or the other night I cried cause she's getting so big (She's 2 and a half on May 8th)
This rollercoaster stinks and I want off of it thank you very much lol

April 29th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep. The last weeks of pregnancy are so brutal haha I am so irritable, whiny, emotional I can barely tolerate myself. I feel anxious and bored but also don't know what to do with myself and then I just cry haha
DD will piss me off and i'll get mad and then i'll cry and cuddle with her because i'm so scared and sad she's going to take it horribly not being an only child anymore! Too many emotions and things running through my head. I hope its all hormones
MamaSkunk likes this.

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
April 29th, 2013, 08:19 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm scared my DD won't handle it well either and I think its normal to worry for those of us going from one baby to two. And of course these hormones DONT help lol

April 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Super Mommy
Ugh, I got first class tickets to this train. I am so cranky all the time, I can hardly stand myself! I feel bad for my hubby and kiddos. Sometimes I get weepy about the silliest things, touching commercials, no one's called me in a couple days. I tell you what, I can't wait for this part to be over.
MamaSkunk likes this.
April 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Yep. I lose it just watching commercials on TV. I was really ticked at DH for cutting his trip to the grocery store too close to the start of Abri's party yesterday. I snapped at him for buying stuff not on the grocery list (it was stuff we needed for the week, but my mind was just focused on party food). Clearly he was ticked about it and ended up losing his cool with our nieces 10 minutes later. He rarely raises his voice that it shocked me to tears. So I'm sobbing in the bedroom during the birthday party. Nice and classy. I'm so over these emotions
April 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah. I think I've been doing okay up until recently, but it's getting worse. SO told me he's homesick and I burst into tears. The amount of anxiety I've been feeling has gone up significantly regarding just about everything. It's starting to get really exhausting....on top of pregnancy already being exhausting. Which is just another thing to cry about. UGH. I'm so over it!

April 29th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep! Saturday I told DH to pick a place to eat out of 2 fast food places and one sit down place, he picked the sit down place, and told me let's go get food, so I got all ready to leave and he was all, "Oh, I'm just calling it in and we're going to pick it up and bring it back here." So I became a sobbing mess about how he makes decisions without me, and got me all ready to go sit down and eat, and how we were never going to leave the house again. By the time he got back with the food I was over it. But DH is getting frustrated by my rollarcoaster emotions. He's ready for me to be back to normal.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Super Mommy
yes!! it's awful! my poor husband gets the brunt of it...he's been handling it okay lol...i just keep telling him to please be patient with me. i blow the littlest things out of proportion. i've had a couple meltdowns this week where i cry hysterically for like 1-2 hours. but i do feel better afterwards! i'm just thankful these feelings will go away soon because if i felt like this all the time i'd be on some serious meds!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search