What WON'T you miss - S/O!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 2 Post By Kyla0709
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2013, 05:20 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
There seems to be a lot of us struggling with things that we WOULD miss after this pregnancy lol, so what WON'T you miss? What can you not WAIT to get back??

I will not miss the multiple trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the feeling like I can't breathe all the time, and the overall exhaustion from tossing and turning all night! I can't wait for my hips to stop hurting!!

I can't wait to start sleeping on my back and belly again, and actually getting a GOOD night's sleep!!

April 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I won't miss constantly peeing, the constant back & rib pain, the pelvic spreading pain, the swollen feet, the heartburn, and the constant list of people telling me to take it easy..

I can't wait to get up from sitting and be able to walk immediately and being able to shave my own legs!

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not having heartburn every waking moment, not hurting every time I move, not having my feet swell every time I'm standing for more than 10 minutes, having to sleep on my side, going to the doctors all the freakin time....shall I continue?

April 29th, 2013, 06:10 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Ugh yes, the heartburn! I'm SO done with it, I carry a bottle of tums with me, I have one on my nightstand and one in the kitchen! I'm about to ask what I can take that's stronger!!

April 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My doc put me on Pepcid Complete when I was about 4 months pregnant, and I've been taking it every day since. In the last month I've had to supplement with Tums, although the doc said to limit that.

April 29th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I won't miss the awkward sex positions. It will be nice when this belly isn't in the way and my lady bits aren't uncomfortable.

April 29th, 2013, 07:03 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The heartburn for sure. I can't wait til I can start taking Prilosec again! I've been taking zantac every night, but it's hardly working through the night anymore and I've been chewing 3 tums about every 3 or 4 hours. I'm worried that I'm going give myself a kidney stone before it's all over with. The sciatic pain, not being able to sleep the way I want to, the hand swelling and numbness, the constant back pain besides the sciatic...etc...etc..etc.

April 29th, 2013, 07:48 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to sleep however I want and not have to pee all night long. I won't miss the kicks that hurt so much they take my breath away. I won't miss the heartburn. I won't miss all the awkward pressure down near my hooha. And most of all I won't miss peeing every time I sneeze.

April 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I won't miss the peeing all the time and the awful tailbone pain I have had the entire pregnancy. I also won't miss the constant headaches, backaches, everything aches.

April 30th, 2013, 03:36 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen78 View Post
I won't miss the awkward sex positions. It will be nice when this belly isn't in the way and my lady bits aren't uncomfortable.
This. It would be nice not to get a leg cramp and heartburn in the middle. Kinda ruins the mood
April 30th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Super Mommy
I can't wait to WANT to have sex again! I can't wait for my back to stop throbbing, and my ankles swelling to stop. I can't wait to go a whole day without needing a nap and having to pee every time I drink something. I especially cannot wait to have a margarita!
Karen78 and MamaSkunk like this.
April 30th, 2013, 05:52 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree with all you ladies.... the heartburn (especially during sex) AND the cramping, the restless sleep and trouble breathing. the irritability and this DARN nerve pain i have in my right lower side that runs down into my right pubic area....! the tailbone pain, the GAS!!!! LOL constant farting and burping is just not attractive. my poor husband! hahaha!!!
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All the bathroom breaks, the exhaustion, the feeling of being gigantic. We make do with the sex because we know once baby is born, we'll have to go back to condoms. LOL!
April 30th, 2013, 10:53 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Heartburn. And that saying sleep now while you can? Um I cant sleep? My hips hurt, my back hurts and yea there is hardly any sleeping going on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search