Baby got back

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By edgeofelise
  • 1 Post By Kyla0709

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Back....Wayyyyy Back! So as I was getting out of the shower this morn I happened to glance in the mirror...I really try not too while pregnant. And oh my LORD my behind is where all my baby weights going.
Now I'm terrified to step on the scale at my Drs appt in a few hours. Apparently I need to start exercising lots more often. Yikes! And now I have that song stuck in my head lol

April 30th, 2013, 07:58 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
lol!! i was just thinking this about myself the other day! haha

April 30th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I refuse to turn around after a shower hahahaha I carried DD that way (all in the back) It was terrible! This time I don't want to look at myself facing the mirror

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
April 30th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey, look at it this way...at least you know where it is! I had a friend who, throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy, would brag about how she gained weight and it was nowhere to be seen. Little did she know, it all went to her butt, so she looked a little silly bragging about it.
April 30th, 2013, 09:45 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol, me too. I figure something's gotta balance out this giant belly, or I'd tip over!
zkat and TeresaV like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

April 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
My butt has completely disappeared. I have a very flat one to begin with so yea it sucks keeping up pants is impossible.

April 30th, 2013, 11:48 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha. Whats funny is that in my first trimester I noticed that my butt was rounding out, even though I wasn't really gaining much weight. I assume this is due to the baby just shifting all the fat I was already carrying around. Even funnier - I love it. My butt wasn't exactly flat, but it also wasn't really filled out either. I keep telling SO (actually just this morning when I put a pair of pants on that really hug my butt) that I really hope the butt stays even after baby gets here! My boobs haven't really changed much and seeing as so far I've gained 6lbs, I assume most of that is baby and all that goes with her. Haha.

April 30th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! Lol. Oh pfft Lyndsey don't make me jealous haha

April 30th, 2013, 12:24 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
My bum has definitely filled out also. It started at like week 6, haha. I agree with Danielle, I think I needed mine to balance out this enormous belly or I would just tip over. I gained 5lbs in the first tri, pretty sure every ounce of that went to my butt.

April 30th, 2013, 12:26 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Mine is bigger too. DH has made the mistake to point out how much bigger it is and how my love handles have reappeared and hang over the top of my panties. He's really good at putting his foot in his mouth
April 30th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Omg Courtney he didn't??! Doghouse for him for sure!! I thought it was bad when my DH told me I waddled like a penguin and and I got super mad at him til he smiled at me and said I was the cutest penguin ever and that I was his penguin. So I forgave him lol

April 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Oh he did! And he has also told me that I looked big and wide in a dress I had picked out for maternity pics. He's a moron sometimes.
April 30th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Oh my gosh! He does have insert foot in mouth syndrome! Well if he says anything again say hey I'm growing a human being here...what's your excuse? And then pinch his love handles. Lol

April 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Super Mommy
I agree with Karry! Seriously! My DH would get a good smack for saying something like that. My brothers don't have a censor, my youngest brother once told me it looked like I was growing a second set of boobs on my hips. Picked a pretty stupid place to say it, too. Fully clothed next to a swimming pool, guess what happened...
MamaSkunk likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search