Dr Appt

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By Madison.Hailey.Zack
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I had my last monthly Dr appt today now I start going every two weeks. Lil man was doing great and even started moving around while she was checking his heartbeat. And you could see his lil butt poking out right near my ribs.
So this Dr is still pretty new to me this is only the second time I've seen her since I switched and I feel so relieved. She completely supports me with wanting to go entirely natural and informed me that I am more than welcome to move about or bounce on a birthing ball or get in the water as long as lil man is doing OK of course. And I told her if I needed a c-section whether scheduled or emergency that I wondered if my aunt could be there since she's a nurse in labor and delivery at this hospital and my Dr said she was more than OK with my aunt being there whether my aunts scrubbed in or just with me. So IF it happens instead of having one support person I will have both DH and my auntie there. It was such a huge relief to me to know if something happened that not only could my DH be there but so can my aunt who is like my second mom and she also happens to be an amazing nurse and I know she wouldn't let anything happen to me or baby.

April 30th, 2013, 02:53 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad your mind is at ease.
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Sounds like a great appointment!
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 04:42 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you had such a good appointment. Sounds like they're very supportive!
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 07:17 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a good appointment and that is great news that they will let your Aunt be there with you
MamaSkunk likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 07:29 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know Its all such a huge relief. I seem to be more worried about a c section this time than I was last time for some reason. It just seems like this huge possibility this pregnancy. And I know if my aunt was scrubbed in if I went in for a c section that if anything happened to me she would fight harder and longer to save me. Same would go for the baby. And i would be calmer if she was there.
It was also a huge relief to find out that my OB was extremely pro natural childbirth which to me means she will not constantly be pushing drugs or epi on me.
When I had DD my OB was off so I was stuck for most of my labor with who was on call and she was annoying cause she kept trying to force drugs or a epi on me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search