Remember When?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By Madison.Hailey.Zack

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 12:23 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you got your BFP?

How you felt when you found out your EDD?

Your symptoms in the first tri (or in all tri's)?

How you felt when you found out the sex (if you did)?

When you first started showing?

Telling your family/friends that you were pregnant?

When you felt that first kick?

The first ultrasound picture?

Your first baby purchase?

Remember all these biggies ladies? Just so you realize how far we have come and how little we have left!!
4hearts likes this.

May 1st, 2013, 12:51 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you got your BFP? The last day of September. It was a Sunday so I couldn't go to the doctor to get a test til the next day. I also had to work and I stopped and got two more hpt's (even though I had 2 positive digis).

How you felt when you found out your EDD? It seemed so far away, haha.

Your symptoms in the first tri (or in all tri's)?Nausea mostly. In the days before my BFP, I remember having told my mom that I thought I needed to take more acid reflux medication because I felt like it wasn't working well enough and making me sick to my stomach.

How you felt when you found out the sex (if you did)?Shocked. I swore it was a boy!

When you first started showing? I didn't really notice, SO did, though. It was somewhere in the middle of my second tri.

Telling your family/friends that you were pregnant? I waited til 16 weeks and did it at my family's Christmas party. Then announced on FB.

When you felt that first kick?Yep. Thought they were muscle twitches. It was around 17 or 18 weeks.

The first ultrasound picture? It's still the best one she's given us. She got stubborn after that.

Your first baby purchase?A pack of diapers and a thing of wipes. Haha. The only other thing I've bought is some second hand clothes from a consignment sale.
MamaSkunk likes this.

Last edited by eshute; May 1st, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
May 1st, 2013, 01:31 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you got your BFP? We were really excited. I was pretty shocked!

How you felt when you found out your EDD?

It seemed sooo far away. And I had hoped for an October, November or December baby, lol.

Your symptoms in the first tri (or in all tri's)?

Exhaustion. Which has reared its ugly head again recently.

How you felt when you found out the sex (if you did)?

I was soooo bummed. Incredible gender disappointment Luckily it faded pretty quickly!

When you first started showing?

Early. Like 10 weeks. I already had a good bump going on at 12 weeks. That is the first time I posted a picture in the belly forum.

Telling your family/friends that you were pregnant?

I sent my sister and mom a picture of the pregnancy test, lol. My mom was worried. (About my health). My sister was jealous because she had been trying to get pregnant. (She now is! 18 weeks along and due Sept. 30)

When you felt that first kick?

It was awesome. It made me forget all my gender disappointment from the week before and helped me feel a lot more comfortable about the pregnancy. I was super excited for when he would be big enough for DH to feel him kick also. That was so cool

The first ultrasound picture?

Was done at the ER because I was spotting. I was sooo happy to see that little heart beating but I remember thinking my baby looked like an alien with his gigantic head, haha.

Your first baby purchase?

His first outfit and a music playing seahorse

Remember all these biggies ladies? Just so you realize how far we have come and how little we have left!!

I am still in complete SHOCK that I only have 4 1/2 weeks at most until I meet my baby. I am sooooo excited though!
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 3rd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Rochelle
When you got your BFP? Yes, that day was crazy. I remember just feeling 'off' and like in total disbelief bc I had been spotting. I was shaking the rest of the night while getting the iron on transfer onto DD2's onesie that said big sister so she could bring DH the pg test when he got home.

How you felt when you found out your EDD? Since we were TTC, I already knew the potential EDD and thought it was cool to not be having another August baby, we already have two.

Your symptoms in the first tri (or in all tri's)? Being tired mostly and nauseous but mainly tired,

How you felt when you found out the sex (if you did)? I'll get back on this one

When you first started showing? I always look pg, lol but yea people started commenting on it in March. Now I look huge.

Telling your family/friends that you were pregnant? Yea, that wasn't the funnest part. I knew some of them thought we had plenty of kids when we just had the 3.

When you felt that first kick? yea, that took a while. This baby isn't the most active.

The first ultrasound picture? yep, looks like Yoda in it.

Your first baby purchase? Aww, yes DH bought some things first and then we did a cloth diaper purchase
MamaSkunk likes this.
May 4th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
When you got your BFP? I was shocked when it came up positive because I had tested 4 days before and got a negative. It was a week before Hailey turned a year old.

How you felt when you found out your EDD? I couldn't believe it was so close to the 4th of July.

Your symptoms in the first tri (or in all tri's)? I had the nausea feeling all the time and so tired.

How you felt when you found out the sex (if you did)? We were over the moon. As much as we would have been happy with another girl, we were both so excited to finally have a boy. Now our family is complete!

When you first started showing? I started showing very early (around 3 months).

Telling your family/friends that you were pregnant? We waited a week until our youngests 1st birthday party to tell everyone.

When you felt that first kick? I was surprised that I didn't start feeling him kick till around 18 weeks. I was thinking I would have felt it sooner.

The first ultrasound picture? It was a huge relief since that first u/s is always so nerve wracking for us.

Your first baby purchase? I bought a gender neutral blanket. I bought a green polka dot blanket when we found out it was a boy since the girls each have a pink polka dot blanket. Its kind of a tradition.

MamaSkunk likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search