Nurseries...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 8 Post By TeresaV
  • 7 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By mommyandwife08
  • 3 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 01:02 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alright ladies, I'm in the midst of moving (currently sitting relaxing in new house cuz SO is at work and I'm waiting on UPS) so obviously our little man's nursery is nowhere near done. But I am itching to see everyone else's. So get to posting those pics!!

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're moving too, so ours isn't done either (we haven't even filled out the application to live in the new place, but we SAW where the nursery WOULD be!). I can't wait to see everyone elses though!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pretty much done.

May 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have started due to lack of room...hopefully will start next week

May 1st, 2013, 11:08 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I told DH to get crackin and finish the letters for lil mans name so I can then arrange the wall decals around it. And then I will post finished nursery pics in here but I posted some on FB a couple weeks ago but those aren't finished product yet But we have a lion king theme DH is painting lil mans name letters in a cheetah print.

May 2nd, 2013, 02:44 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't have a nursery as we have a two bedroom house So, we have a "nook" in our bedroom and we will have a dresser/changing table in the bathroom (it is huge).

May 2nd, 2013, 03:11 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Our nursery is still a pile of old baby clothes that need to be sold. But at least DH took down the curtains, Abri's name letters, and the chandelier so we can paint at some point.
May 2nd, 2013, 04:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh just got the crib together last night. Just need to hang the blinds, place letters on the wall, do the decal and hang this butterfly thing (not sure what to call it) from the ceiling. Hoping to have it done within the next little while.

May 2nd, 2013, 04:55 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Ahh, I'm hardly even worried about the nursery. We have the dresser cleaned out (all of his clothes are hanging, since I still need to go through them and wash them), the crib put together, and an old family heirloom bookshelf in there that I'm using as storage. You can barely walk in there because the swing, bounce seat, two carseats and bases as well as the pack and play and my big old heirloom rocker are shoved in there. Me and dd went in and manage to put his some of his robot decals on the wall... but I really don't care! We will co-sleep up until year probably. The hubs doesn't even call it a nursery, it's just a clothes storage room, haha. We didn't even buy a crib with dd until she was 6 months and didn't really use it until she was older than a year.
May 2nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pretty much finished. Excuse the mess in the crib - I just bought some last minute baby stuff the other day and it all got piled in there. It's a very small room, so it's hard to get good pictures.

May 2nd, 2013, 05:31 AM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
DH has to pick up our decal from the post office today
once thats on the wall I'll post
if the baby came today we're set its just those fine finishing touches =)

May 2nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
We just finally got it painted. A friend of mine is working on the wall hangings this week and I'm hoping my sister brings over the crib she is lending me this weekend

May 2nd, 2013, 05:40 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can post a pic, but it is tubs of clothes and piles of other assorted baby gear. The crib is in there, but needs to be converted back to a crib from the toddler bed.
May 2nd, 2013, 06:39 AM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
we're moving, too. I can't wait, I feel so unprepared without having his nursery set up.
May 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole View Post
Pretty much finished. Excuse the mess in the crib - I just bought some last minute baby stuff the other day and it all got piled in there. It's a very small room, so it's hard to get good pictures.

I love your Nursery! I love the hooks on the wall, that is a great idea!
Joanne Nicole likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
May 2nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Adorable ladies. We dont have one. As it is we will have Everett in our room until David is out for summer break. I dont want to move him and he not get enough sleep for school. But break is right around the corner.

May 2nd, 2013, 12:14 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Henry won't have his own room due to lack of space as well, so here's his little corner of our (very cramped) room. We usually have a bunch of stuff in his crib like carriers, the car seat, and the swing which needs to be assembled, but I took it all out for photos. Good thing we've been around the block before and we're used to tight spaces! The other side of the room is even more cramped with both his and our dressers, plus once he's born we'll likely have the pack'n'play in there too. I'm hoping we can bedshare for a while or I can at least nurse side-lying (couldn't last time because of my c-section incision) so we won't need the rocking chair stuffed in there. It's just there now because I don't want to be tripping on it any longer than I need to. It may move to the living room or we might just donate it.

4hearts, overlinmommy17 and MrsLat like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

May 3rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
Henry won't have his own room due to lack of space as well, so here's his little corner of our (very cramped) room. We usually have a bunch of stuff in his crib like carriers, the car seat, and the swing which needs to be assembled, but I took it all out for photos. Good thing we've been around the block before and we're used to tight spaces! The other side of the room is even more cramped with both his and our dressers, plus once he's born we'll likely have the pack'n'play in there too. I'm hoping we can bedshare for a while or I can at least nurse side-lying (couldn't last time because of my c-section incision) so we won't need the rocking chair stuffed in there. It's just there now because I don't want to be tripping on it any longer than I need to. It may move to the living room or we might just donate it.

We have the same crib

May 3rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Unfortunately our baby has been allocated about 3' of space in our room . We are so squished in our tiny apartment. No nursery, this time But your rooms look adorable ladies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search