We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1: Due date July 2nd (c-section june 28th) I think he will come on June 28th but DH is saying around the 15th since we have a running job of our kids messing with my SIL's kids birthdays. (she has June 16, Oct 1, and 15) ( ours are Oct 12 and 29)
2: I'm thinking around 9 lbs 3 oz for some reason. I've had a 4 lb 7 oz and a 7 lb 7 oz.
Due date is June 7th; I'm predicting the 17th. DD was born at 42 weeks exactly and they say second babies come earlier so I'm guessing 41w 3d. I don't want to get my hopes up thinking it'll be any earlier than that!
Weight: 7lbs 6oz. DD was 7.1 and I'm measuring about the same as I did with her. Just a guess there, as well. I don't feel like he'll be big.
Due date is June 13th but I'm predicting June 6th. I have had both my other kids early so I'm just basing my guess off of that. DD was born at 38+6 and DS was 39 weeks exactly.
I think this baby is going to definitely be bigger than DS, possibly even bigger than DD was because I'm waaaaaaay bigger this time than with the other two. DS was 6lb 12oz and DD was 7lbs 13oz....so I'm gonna guess right at 8lbs for this baby.
1) 6/18, I think it will be a week later on 41 weeks on 6/25
2) 8 lbs 0 oz 21 in. for a boy and 7 lbs 1 oz 19.5 in for a girl.
1) I've had a feeling for a while about 41 weeks and then I had the dream. My shortest term baby was my previous at 41weeks, 3 days so I'm just guessing this one will be even shorter. Also, we'll have to schedule a c/s and if baby doesn't put me into labor before 6/25 or 6/28 it would be one of those days we schedule for. I'm shooting for 6/28 though.
2) DD1 was 7'10 at 42 weeks and 20 in
DS was 8'8 at 42 weeks and 20.9 in
DD2 was 6'10 at 41wk3days and 19.7 in
So, my girls have run lighter and shorter and my boy was heavier and longer.
1) My due date is June 8, but I have this gut feeling that he'll come a week early, so I'll say more like June 1 (mostly because Murphy's Law: we're planning on renting a moving truck that day and doing most of our move)
2) I'm going to say about 8lbs. He's measuring big already, but I'm going to be optomistic and say he's slowing down. DH was about 7lbs when he was born and I was about 9lbs, so we're hoping for him to be right in the middle.
This is my first, so I have nothing to base any of this on.
My due date is June 19th. I am going to guess June 12th because my doctor said she would want to induce at 39 weeks (based on past history). I am guessing somewhere in the 8 pounds. Both of my boys were 8 pounds so I am expecting the same from this little girl.
DS #1 07/08
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13
"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
I'm going to have a planned c-section, so it will definitely be on that day (there is literally slim to no chance of me going into labor before that). I don't have the day planned yet, but I'm thinking July 3rd.
As far as size is concerned, it'll be between 8.7 to 8.15, though it could be less considering I've been careful with my weight gain this pregnancy (which was definitely not true of my last two lol). No less than 8 lbs though.