Ladies?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you all doing? I have noticed a lot of us have been pretty quiet the past few weeks. I know we are all hitting that home stretch where we all feel miserable and more hormonal than normal. Many of us are stick a fork in us done. So I'm making this effort to try and check in with each and every one of us. How are you hanging in there?

May 5th, 2013, 08:41 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hanging in - 23 days to go! I'm going for another ultrasound on Wednesday so I'm taking on the little milestones at this point. So excited to be almost done, so terrified of how it's going to change the dynamic with our 3 year old and just plain exhausted.
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well...I'm doing pretty good actually I'm not super uncomfortable and I'm getting around good no swelling or anything just restless legs. I'm not ready yet to have these babies however after the little twinges I have been feeling today I think these babies might be trying to make their appearance sooner than Memorial Day weekend like I originally thought.
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Super Mommy
I'm also hanging in there. I am so uncomfortable and wish I had the motivation to get my house cleaned. I just want these next three weeks to be over. I have become so short fused with DD and it makes me feel horrible. I am ready to have this baby in my arms and out of my belly!
MamaSkunk likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 08:53 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I'm exhausted!! Will be happy when work is done (ends May 24th), School will be out soon!! I know I have tell atleast the end of June if not longer, tell he comes.
MamaSkunk likes this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

May 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am hanging in there!! I've finally reached the point where I'm DONE. My feet are swollen, my body aches, and on top of that, we're moving the first of the month!! So if I go MIA and quieter than normal, it's because I'm trying to pack this apartment up! I'm just hoping baby will stay in until then! I have an appointment on Wednesday with an ultrasound, so that's exciting!
MamaSkunk likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 5th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tired, tired, tired, exhausted.
MamaSkunk likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

May 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinSun View Post
Tired, tired, tired, exhausted.
Me as well. Try and get some rest!

May 5th, 2013, 10:54 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been working my butt off trying to get the house ready for baby. We are about 50% done with all the stuff that needs accomplished. But as soon as that stuff is done, I am going to be going crazy to meet this little man.
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 11:28 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm ok. Nothing too major to complain about. Just worn out, which makes it hard when there is so much to be done! I just hope Porter cooks for a while longer so we have time to get everything done that we need to do!
MamaSkunk likes this.
May 6th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tired Used this entire weekend to get house in order. I am not due until June 21. I went over two weeks early with our second. Therefore I know I could realistically go after June 1. A lot to do until then.
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I'm doing pretty well. I've been busy getting my son's "big boy" room ready: removing wallpaper, repairing drywall, priming, and now getting ready to put the fun paint on! It's getting a little challenging now though with my belly getting in the way.
I've been trying to walk everyday now that the weather is nicer. But man does my pelvic ache the next morning! Blah!
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm feeling ok. I'm starting to get uncomfortable. I've realized now that I need to eat small meals because I'm completely miserable when I eat a lot. I've had a few bad nights sleep of not sleeping good. If I don't wear support socks daily, I swell so bad and then my feet ache/burn!

I'm still not ready for baby. I have my diapers prepped and cradle all set up. I will feel so much better after my shower this weekend and then going shopping for rest of stuff on Mothers Day.

I did take a tour of hospital yesterday and feel better about where to go. And the encourage kangaroo care. So I'm super excited about that. Plus with my insurance, I get a Medela in style advanced breast pump ... FREE! I actually had that one on my registry! Score!!
Karen78 and MamaSkunk like this.
May 6th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph625 View Post
I'm feeling ok. I'm starting to get uncomfortable. I've realized now that I need to eat small meals because I'm completely miserable when I eat a lot. I've had a few bad nights sleep of not sleeping good. If I don't wear support socks daily, I swell so bad and then my feet ache/burn!

I'm still not ready for baby. I have my diapers prepped and cradle all set up. I will feel so much better after my shower this weekend and then going shopping for rest of stuff on Mothers Day.

I did take a tour of hospital yesterday and feel better about where to go. And the encourage kangaroo care. So I'm super excited about that. Plus with my insurance, I get a Medela in style advanced breast pump ... FREE! I actually had that one on my registry! Score!!
That is awesome!!! Who do you have for insurance?

May 6th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 31 days to go. After that move that lasted for 6 days, I'm exhausted. And I'm hurting so bad these days. It's hard to get out of bed, I can barely lift my feet in the shower to wash them, it's getting harder to get in and out of my SUV, I am swollen from the waist down, and I have done almost nothing is baby's room.
MamaSkunk likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 6th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I'm glad your move went well though Jess

Yay Steph that's totally awesome!! What a great insurance to provide such a nice pump!!

I'm glad everyone's hanging in there

May 6th, 2013, 10:27 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Ive had a super busy weekend. We had David's birthday on Friday, his party was at pump it up on Saturday, and then we took him mini golfing on Sunday. My parents were also in town. I am hanging in there. Really tired but other than that doing well.

May 6th, 2013, 12:22 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm over being pregnant. Honestly, my hormones have been absolute heck on me this time around. I've been pretty quiet lately because I'm honestly just feeling super anxious and depressed lately and I'm not sure why. I'm just ready to feel like myself again and never have to go through this experience again. I feel awful saying that but these last few weeks have definitely made up my mind that this will be my last.

May 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Super Mommy
I am just over this pregnancy and I never wanna go through it again. I am happy with having my girl and boy. Pregnancy just doesn't sit well with my body at all! I will be so happy when he is here and I can hopefully get back to myself!
May 6th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Rochelle
I'm doing ok but I'm so stressed about not having anything done around here. Then I feel too tired to do any of it. Just wish I was Mary Poppins sometimes and could snap my fingers and it be all done.

I've been feeling twinges and sharp pains in my cervix this week and my belly is BIG so I'm wondering if I'll make it to 41 weeks after all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search