Moody, loosing plug...anyone else getting close?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I am almost 36 weeks! Yay! I hate these last few weeks though...they are so slow!

I have been seeing little signs. I am slowly loosing my plug..and my mood has changed a lot . I can sense that she is coming soon ( I don't mean like this week but that the end is near) and I guess that makes you more antsy. I have so little patience left for anything. I just want to chill and get ready.

Anyone else having end of pregnancy, pre labor signs ( not like early labor symptoms just prelabor signs)?
May 6th, 2013, 07:38 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't lost any of my mucous plug yet but I've had a few days where I had period like cramps and a lower backache for like 4 hours straight and only a bath makes it stop. I'm only 33w2d tho. My braxton hicks are also more frequent.

May 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
No pre-labor signs here. I am tired but I am chalking that up to my super busy weekend.

May 6th, 2013, 12:51 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have started losing bits of mucus plug... but just tiny bits. Hopefully more soon though I lost it last time about 2 1/2 weeks before I delivered.

I am also incredibly moody and have no patience. I have been storming around my house like a mad woman the last few days. I feel bad for my family. I am also running around trying to get the house ready for the baby and its taking forever so that is stressing me out!

May 6th, 2013, 01:12 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having TONS of uncomfortable BH that include period cramps and radiate around to my back. I've been having so many that they started doing NST's last week and will continue until something happens or I reach 37 weeks, whichever comes first. Also, I feel like she has dropped a tad. I can breathe better but everyone at work has pointed out to me how much lower she appears to be.

May 6th, 2013, 02:58 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had a definite increase in BH, and I've noticed some cramping from time to time. Nothing major yet.

May 6th, 2013, 04:09 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
36 weeks today and really the only things I've noticed is that my mood is getting worse. I'm more weepy and anxious. I've had more frequent and more intense BH, but haven't lost any of my mucous plug yet (I keep looking and hoping, but nothing!)

May 6th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Super Mommy
I haven't lost any of my mucus plug yet but I have been having period-like cramps every now and then. My back aches ESPACIALLY everytime I get out of bed. But the number one thing that I have noticed lately is that I will suddenly start crying, and not just weepy but BIG crocodile tears! And it happens about 2-3 times a day and for absolutly NO reason at all.
May 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Mommy to Be
I started losing my mucus plug at 29 weeks, and I've been really feeling the bh , I was walking Friday and kept having to stop and stand still until it was over ... Im growing impatient with everything ... There are so many things left to do and I need help with them and people say oh I'll help don't worry it'll get done and it's like we'll I want ur done now not next year. And my shower is the 19th and I've had to plan it for myself because my sister has been preoccupied so I'm just ready for less stress

May 7th, 2013, 04:52 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nights are pretty miserable. Yesterday and this morning my belly is feeling sick...ugh. I wonder if our moods are just from exhaustion and frustration or hormones...or all of it together. I went from being constipated to going alot...not a bad thing I guess!

One day I feel like its going to happen then and the next it feels like it will be forever...the first more than the second though...tomorrow is 36 weeks...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search