Update, high blood pressure and dermatologist

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Mommy to Be
Went to my ob appt today, now I have high blood pressure so he made me another appt next Tuesday the 14th and they're hopefully taking me out of work, I asked my job to cover my hours this weeks also because I am soooooo uncomfortable. the ob referred me to a dermatologist 45 minutes away , so then I had to drive there and my rash is either an allergic reaction like I said to the palmers cocoa butter or it is puppps. He said if he did a biopsy they're so close that it could say its a reaction and still be puppps either way he gave me an ointment with steroids in it , I can use once a day, for two weeks. I'm not allowed to use lotions, only petroleum jelly, I can't use body wash only dove bar soap and I can only take short warm showers. I also have to sleep with a humidifier and wear loose clothes .... This trimester is kicking my ***, it itches sooooo bad =( I'm still taking Benadryl as well hoping it will help, but I even wake up in the middle of the night scratching

May 6th, 2013, 09:19 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hang in there Hun! We are in the home stretch! What was your BP today?

May 7th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Take care of yourself. Just a few additional weeks for a full term healthy child.

May 7th, 2013, 05:18 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with ya on the high blood pressure. I have an appointment in about an hour and just hoping they don't take me out of work.

May 7th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Mommy to Be
I'm not sure what it was, he just told me it was high. And Teresa, I just hope they take me out of work, I can't work anyway, Im covered in this nasty *** rash lol and I'm not going to attempt to help customers while wanting to scratch my skin off, I have to go for a lab this afternoon to get my liver function and bile salts checked.

May 7th, 2013, 08:57 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds awful! Hope your BP stays in check and the ointment helps with the rash and it really is just a simple reaction!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search