Tuesday Time

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 09:26 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
how much time do you think you have left of this pregnancy? Does that make you happy, sad, anxious, nervous?

May 7th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Five weeks. Anxious as the to do list is very long at home and work. Glad because I want her here and healthy.

May 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At least, 4 weeks. I'm anxious, but want to hold him in my belly until he's 100% ready.
May 7th, 2013, 01:17 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If my previous pregnancies are any indication, about 4 weeks or less. I've never made it past 39 weeks so I'm anxious to see how this one plays out.

May 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting the feeling that baby will be stubborn and I'll probably pass my due date by at least 4 or 5 days. My doctor said it's fine if I don't want to induce any time before 42 weeks. As long as we're both healthy and she's not incredibly huge, then I'll wait it out til 42 weeks. We'll see how I feel at 40+ weeks though, haha. I'm really anxious. I still have trouble comprehending that in as little as a week or two that I could be holding MY child. It's still really overwhelming to me.

May 7th, 2013, 02:27 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judging by my recent blood pressure numbers....a couple of weeks?

May 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think 2-3 weeks. That is what I am silently hoping for, anyway

May 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe 2 weeks max. I feel like these babies want to comeand I'm not ready. I'm a ball of emotions. I feel aweful that I am not excited like I was with my 1st

May 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Rochelle
7.5 weeks. I'm nervous, anxious, happy and sad, LOL. I have every emotion at all times. I'm a little sad that this could be my last but I'm happy that I get to meet our bundle face to face in less than 8 weeks. I've talked to the OB about scheduling my c/s for 6/28 which is 10 days "overdue" and he wasn't a happy camper but he knew I wasn't going to budge on it. So, unless I go into labor before then I will be holding my baby on June 28th.
May 7th, 2013, 04:08 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Right around 7 weeks. I have lots of emotions. Sad that this might be my last pregnancy, happy to get back to being active again at my regular level, anxious that we won't be ready when baby comes. I'm a complete mess these days
May 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am due in 6 weeks, 3 days. I have had a hunch for a while that this baby will be born on June 14, which would be 5 weeks, 3 days. It's hard to tell though if that's any kind of indicator or just wishful thinking. It would be a special day since it would have been my grandparents' 69th anniversary. I am feeling a lot more ready. The nursery is close to done and at least good enough to be useable and I finally at least have coverage for my clients for my maternity leave. I guess I'll see what happens...

May 7th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm do a month from tomorrow...I have this gut feeling that I won't make it that long. I'm going to guess I'll go at 38-39 weeks, only because we're planning on moving the weekend of June 1st, with the assumption that we'll get the move done before baby gets here. Knowing our luck, the baby will get here before we move. I'm excited/nervous. I can't wait to hold our little baby, but on the other hand, this is going to be a HUGE change for us, and I'm really nervous about it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3 weeks exactly - and I'm hoping the baby decides to wait and meet us on that day. I've been super crampy lately and even laying down doesn't seem to help it too much. Nothing consistent though. I didn't have anything like this with my first so it's all new territory for me.

May 7th, 2013, 08:01 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
5 weeks max, maybe less depending on next weeks appt. if I make it 2-3 more weeks, I will be happy. Anything before that makes me nervous.
May 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 6 weeks 3 days left til my due date and I feel like lil man may come a little early. As to when I'm not sure exactly. But I will be happy with any day before my due date lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search