Today's accomplishments.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Rochelle
Let's do another one! What did you get done today?
May 7th, 2013, 04:02 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Well after pitching a temper tantrum last night insisting that I refused to allow a houseguest and therefore would not clean for one, I sucked it up and cleaned today.

First thing this morning I sloooowly jogged/walked 3 miles. Then dropped the girls at daycare and went to work. Picked them up early afternoon, grabbed a quick lunch, and then started to clean my house. Dusted the guest room, girls' room, dining room, and family room. Then I vacuumed the guest room and girls' room. My mom got clean sheets on the guest bed while I did a load of kid laundry. Getting ready to vacuum the dining room, foyer, family room, couch, and office now. After I get that done, I'll put in another load of kid laundry and dust the office before calling it a night. I'm putting DH in charge of cleaning the powder room and guest bath.
May 7th, 2013, 04:13 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm what all have I done today.
Got up took care of DD getting her dressed and breakfast. Then I scrubbed all my wood floors by hand as mopping doesn't get them clean enough for my taste. Waxed them.Scrubbed and waxed the kitchen floor. Steam cleaned all my carpets. Did all the laundry. Did the dishes. Went to my Uncles home and steam cleaned his carpets cause when I went there yesterday it bout knocked me over from the dog pee smell. Ugh I hate his little jack Russell. My uncle is in his 70s and has really bad knees and lives alone so its hard for him to clean up after a dog accident now. Now I am back home helping DH cook dinner...well mostly waiting for him to finish his part right now. Oh and I made a Banana Cream pie while DD was napping for dessert. After dinner then its time to bathe DD and then the dogs. (Combo of me starting to nest plus when I worry or get mad I clean...and I'm worried about Rebecca)

May 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I waited for FedEx to deliver my crib and mattress. And then I finished making my sister's graduation gift so I can get that in the mail soon. Then I PRE-REGISTERED AT THE HOSPITAL!!! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief!! And then I had an encouragement team meeting at church. Now I'm going to just veg in front of my computer the rest of the night. And maybe watch some TV.

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
May 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got DD fed, met a friend to switch boppy covers, went through Aidan's room and got out all the laundry that needs to be washed, washed 1 load (it's still sitting in the dryer tho), did dishes, and now we're gonna eat some pizza for dinner. I'm hurting really bad today so I haven't really done much.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 7th, 2013, 04:47 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
I fought my 2 year old on getting in the bath. I won. He is clean. That is about all I have managed today.

I feel a sinus infection coming on. Ugh. I hope it clears soon.

May 7th, 2013, 06:09 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel awfully lazy today. I got all of the baby's clothes folded and put away. That took a couple of hours before it was all said and done. I started and very nearly finished another crochet swiffer pad that I intend on using tomorrow. And I made dinner. That's it.

May 7th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Rochelle
Some of you are making me tired just reading all you've done in one day!

Let's see...
1) Straightened up the house for an hour
2) Did a good bit of dishes
3) Completed my wooden letter "E" prop/keepsake for my little photo shoot DD1 is helping me with tomorrow and it the letter came out nice.
4) Homeschool (as usual)
5) Got MIL's mother's day cards in the mail
6) Made a good dessert that DH actually liked for once. (He doesn't have a sweet tooth cuz he's weird)
7) Worked on my Mom's mother's day gift some more.

Guess that's it.
May 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, at about 2 in the morning I shampooed the carpet in the baby's room before I went to bed. Then actually today I had lunch with a friend, went to Target and got some more baby things we needed and then I taught my Zumba class. When I got home I wrote all the thank you notes from both my showers because I had been putting that off. I needed to do some other things at home, but... They didn't happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search